Hoar Frost Root [Moyglass]

Post progress on your claimed work
roerich
Cruel Warlord

Hoar Frost Root [Moyglass]

Post by roerich »

Daggerfall Dialogue wrote:"Hello there. Yes, I have heard of (cousin's name) of (town) and (his/her) problem. Lunar Chills it is. Often mistaken for Gray Fever. Anyway, I do have a some Hoar Frost Root that will cure it. It can only be used once though. I'll sell it to you for 20 gold."

Hoar Frost Root, Hoar Root or Hoar Frostroot. A cold weather flora container and an ingredient with cure common disease as one of its effects.

No concepts exist.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Moyglass
PT Modder

Post by Moyglass »

Concept art by MammaHyena:

Moyglass
PT Modder

Post by Moyglass »

Hoar frost root. Two variations and an ingredient compatible with graphic herbalism

Attachments
HoarFrostRoot.7z
(396.18 KiB) Downloaded 45 times

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

The texture paths in the nif files are incorrect. They need to say T_Sky_Flora_FrostRoot.dds or textures/T_Sky_Flora_FrostRoot.dds. You can verify this by opening the nif-file with Nifskope and even change it in there, if you don't find a way to do it in your 3D-modelling-software.

The provided files are named very differently from other files in PT_Data.bsa. Please unpack PT_Data.bsa and take a look at other existing files and change your file names accordingly.

To me the presented plant feels massively too large. It could be put down to 1/3 or 1/2 of its current size. I also have the impression the concept art by MammaHyena suggests a smaller plant than this huge thing you posted here.

Lastly the plant on the concept art seems more filigran than your 3D-model. Make trunk and branches proportionally slimmer. They look very bulky at the moment and this does not play well together with their relatively featureless, bleak texture.

There is also no harm in adding some vertex rings to trunk and model and give them more variation and bending. You can safely add some more geometry without making it a highpoly model.

chef
P:C Head of Exteriors

Post by chef »

Return to “Claimed”