Anvil Fighters Guild NPC and Dialogue [Merged]

View and discuss completed claims
Violet
Lead Dev

Anvil Fighters Guild NPC and Dialogue [Merged]

Post by Violet »

This is a claim to create the NPCs of the Guild of Fighters in Anvil City in the CS and write general dialogue for the settlement in the following topics:
Greeting 7
"background"
"latest rumors"
"little advice"
"little secret"
"my trade"
"services"
"someone in particular"
"specific place"
Load the following files and save as a new esp:
-Tamriel_Data.esm
-Latest TD_Addon.esp
-Latest Cyrodiil_Main.esp
-Latest PC_Anvil.esp
Do not rename the interior cells.

NPCs:
Palagrius Vinicius (Imperial, m, master-at-arms) Guild Guardian and hand-to-hand trainer. Coming from a long line of local Fighters Guild members, Palagrius is the current steward of the guildhall. Lives in Anvil. His oldest son has just joined the guild.
Huurwen (Bosmer, f, warrior) Guild journeyman, block trainer.
Rhano (Redguard, m, barbarian) Guild swordsman, advanced shortsword trainer.
Rufrius Vinicius (Imperial, m, warrior) Son of the Guild steward.
Sten the Ugly (Nord, m, sailor) Guild journeyman. Ex-sailor, debarked after he found that he preferred Anvil to a life on the waves.
The following dialogue line has already been written but needs to be implemented

ID: Palagrius Vinicius, under the "Someone In Particular" topic:

Miledorus Cadmerius is the Lord Admiral of the West Navy, you can find him in the West Navy HQ here in the city. If you're looking to settle a debt, you're probably looking for Raco Derrissa of The Abecette. There's also my fellow Painter's and Mages Guild stewards Gebriel Verarche and Tisia. You'll be looking for the temple Primate of the High Temple of Dibella, Hirol Varollus, if you're a staunch Dibella worshiper. The Countess of Anvil, Countess Millona Umbranox, is in her Castle overlooking the city.

Please use the prefix "PC_q2-Anv_" for the NPCs Palagrius and Rufrius, and use the prefix "PC_i2-Anv_" for the other NPCs.

Moyglass
PT Modder

Post by Moyglass »

Claiming

Violet
Lead Dev

Post by Violet »

Granting.

Moyglass
PT Modder

Post by Moyglass »

Uploading a WIP, load with TD addon. NPCs listed above were added with training services where applicable. I'll add a smith with barter and repair services soon. You can join the guild(Dialogue is the same as vanilla, I'll make some small changes to it and try to fit it with Infra's fighter's guild outline)

General dialogue I added is very basic and can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H4b ... E-T0Y/edit
Attachments
PC_AnvilFG.ESP
(14.92 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

Moyglass
PT Modder

Post by Moyglass »

Ready for review. Load with latest TD_data addon. Didn't include Specific place or additional someone in particular dialogue entries.
Attachments
Clean PC_AnvilFG.ESP
(15.91 KiB) Downloaded 36 times

Dev Shah
PT Modder

Post by Dev Shah »

Reviewed!

Changelog-
Spoiler
-"The oldest son of the guild steward; Palagrius Vinicius joined the guild recently. ..." Changed the semi colon to comma.
-"Was a sailor out of Winterhold, joined up with a crew of the ship "the glass-wake"...." Changed the " in glass wake to CS-quotes. (CS doesn't recognise the inverted commas from google docs or any other word processor.)
-Little Advice- removed NOT ID checks that weren't needed.
-Join the fighters guild- Faction(rank) check instead of NPC.
-G-7 Moved Palagrius's dialogue up so it comes before generics.
-Gave ColSteel greaves and boots to PC_q2-Anv_Palagrius instead of studded leather.
-G-7 "Welcome, %PCClass. If you're looking to join the Fighters guild speak to Palagrius..." Added comma after guild for flow. Also added a Random100 check, as it felt too much coming from everyone. (Generic Anvil greetings should fill the void other times.)
-G-7 "Greetings, %PCRace. I am Palagrius Vinicius steward and %Rank of the Anvil guild of fighters" Added comma after Vinicius.
-Moved Rhano to the top floor in the residence, as the whole floor was empty.
-Changed the classes to their non deprecated versions.
-Added "Make amends" to Cyrodiil FG.
-Added new global-PC_Glb_ExpFightersGuild.
Attachments
PC_AnvilFG_review.ESP
(17.8 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

Return to “Completed”