Akaviri Oathbound[joaonasc]

View and discuss completed claims
worsas
Project Administrator

Akaviri Oathbound[joaonasc]

Post by worsas »

The Akaviri were tsaesci, immortal vampire snakemen from the uttermost east. Their defeated invasion force, spared in return for the promise of eternal service, was the root of Reman's victories. Their superior training, swordsmanship, and knowledge of eastern tactics and logistics caused sweeping reforms in the structure and composition of the Legions, making it far superior to other Tamrielic forces at that time. It is said that a skilled Akaviri swordsmen, knowledgeable in tsaescence, cannot die unless killed in honorable combat. After the fall of the Second Empire, many were trapped between their sense of honor and the last commands they received, which were "remain at your post until further notice". Now, the few remaining Akaviri reside deep in the tunnels of their fortresses, preying on unwary investigators for sustenance.
For the model, we can adapt Antares' Medusa creature (or Ashtaar's Harvester from the Doors of Oblivion mod)

joaonasc
Lead of Hammerfell

Post by joaonasc »

Uploading the models and Esp file.
Attachments
tsaesci.rar
(3.16 MiB) Downloaded 85 times

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

I have tested the Tsaesci ingame and so far it looks superb. Everything seems to work as intended.

However, I have also noticed the following things:

1. As someone pointed out yesterday (I hadn't realised this myself before), the name of the race is Tsaesci and not Tsaeci. Id and name have to be adjusted.
2. The creature uses a modern Katana, while at least the Oathbound should have an original Akaviri sword, an ancient predecessor of the katanas and wakizashis.
3. The creature has the height of a regular human. It should be a bit higher than that. The Tsaesci are said to be tall and the Akaviri Oathbound, in particular, is supposed to serve as a powerful and rare encounter.
4. The Akaviri Oathbound should be hostile (fight 100).
5. The creature is still missing any spells or racial abilities. See the discussion on discord.

Edit: The Fatigue is maybe a little low. Could be 400-500

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Overhauled the look of the metal parts.
Attachments
textures.7z
(12.49 MiB) Downloaded 85 times

joaonasc
Lead of Hammerfell

Post by joaonasc »

Update, handled the points addressed on the last post and added a walking backwards animation
Attachments
Tsaesci.rar
(3.24 MiB) Downloaded 81 times

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Added custom katanas and uploaded to the data contributions.

Return to “Completed”