PC_i3-Sut09 Sutch, Guild of Vintners [LilianaUnfolded]

Claimed work is Reviewed here before being marked as Complete
Vern
PT Modder

PC_i3-Sut09 Sutch, Guild of Vintners [LilianaUnfolded]

Post by Vern »

Exterior Location #9 on the map

This building should be divided into three interiors. The top two are apartments.

The Guild here mainly organizes export of Colovian wine to Hammerfell and High Rock, as well as import/export of Redguard wines such as Go-Nogro and Talan’s Heritage.
  • Phadymia (Redguard, F, merchant): local guildmaster, a part of the Talan family who own and operate Talan’s Heritage Vineyards south of the city.
  • Delius Jeranus (Colovian, M, merchant): visiting member of the Vintners Guild, here on business. Originally from the Skingrad area – his cousin owns an inn there.
  • Rena Chaval (Colovian, F, scribe): guild secretary.
Phadymia’s Apartment: the rooms directly above the Vintners Guild are private property of Phadymia, the guildmaster. She resides here when she is not at her family’s vineyard estate.
  • Dholen (Redguard, M, merchant): Phadymia’s husband.
  • Jastia Covares (Imperial, F, commoner): servant and housekeeper of Phadymia.
Matus Valrav’s Apartment: top floor of the Vintner’s Guild building.
  • Matus Valrav (Colovian, M, noble): a minor nobleman native to Sutch. Heir to his family’s modest fortune, owner of some shares in saltworks and other merchant ventures. Matus frequently travels to the gambling palaces of Anvil, and only reluctantly spends his time on actual business back home.
This claim should use com/imp R furniture in the public area of the Guildhall and in Valrav and Phadymia's apartments. Non-public areas of the guildhall should use M.

The exterior file can be found in this thread
Always use the latest file.

Taniquetil
Site Admin

Post by Taniquetil »

Opening and updating with new desc from Infragris doc
A far green country, under a swift sunrise
she/her

christixn
-Banned-

Post by christixn »

Claiming.
He/Him

Taniquetil
Site Admin

Post by Taniquetil »

Setting back to unclaimed.
she/her

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
PT Modder

Post by TerrifyingDaedricFoe »

Claiming this one.

I'm going to put the guild stuff on the ground floor, Matus Valrav's apartment on the top floor and Phadymia's apartment in the basement.

Taniquetil
Site Admin

Post by Taniquetil »

granted - have fun!
she/her

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
PT Modder

Update.
Attachments
PC_i3-Sut09 Sutch, Guild of Vintners.ESP
(26.87 KiB) Downloaded 18 times

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
PT Modder

Update and dropping. I've put basic furniture into apartment rooms to help the future claimant identify my thinking if they decide to continue with the same shell. The guildhall itself is more developed. The front room is for drinking with clients and the office is for detailed negotiations, which is why I made it rich furniture.

We could use some levelled lists and items which only have Redguard wine. T_Cyr_Random_DrinkRedguard has Talan's and Go Nogro wine but also has Sift which I'm not sure whether that's something this guild deals with. I assume that particular levelled list will also expand with other types of alcohol as TES3A and Hammerfell develop, so having one just for Redguard wine would be better. If that happens some of the containers in the guidhall storage room should be replaced.
Attachments
(29.9 KiB) Downloaded 10 times

LilianaUnfolded
PT Modder

Post by LilianaUnfolded »

Claiming

LilianaUnfolded
PT Modder

Post by LilianaUnfolded »

Took an embarrassingly long time lol, ready for review now though. I felt like the Vintners book in this file by previous claimant would be good in Data so if there's any way to splice that it would be cool :)
Attachments
(51.09 KiB) Downloaded 5 times

Return to “Reviewing”