PT Modder

Anvil Interior Claim PC_i2-Anv51[Kaiel]

Post by Kaiel » Tue May 29, 2018 7:26 pm

The Flowing Bowl[Inn]

Building 51 on this map:

Please use the T_Imp_SetGC_I - Set

Notes:
51. The Flowing Bowl[Inn]
a. Caenlorn(Bosmer, m, savant): co-proprietor of the Flowing bowl, a poor inn and tavern, along with his twin brother Maenlorn.
b. Maenlorn(Bosmer, m, publican): co-proprietor of the Flowing bowl, a poor inn and tavern, along with his twin brother Caenlorn.
c Jesan Sextius(Imperial, m, bard): singer, composer, and storyteller.
d. Dorius Suventius(Imperial, m, warrior): Legion soldier. Quest-relevant. Dorius is drowning his sorrows along with two other legionnaires, as they have all lost quite a bit of their money gambling against one of their fellow soldiers. They will pay the player to retrieve a lucky amulet from Mudal Horvelius.
e. Arba Harachton(Imperial, f, warrior) Legion soldier. Quest-relevant. Will refer the player to Dorius when approached.
f. Hicchus Savach(Imperial, m, archer) Legion soldier. Quest-relevant. Will refer the player to Dorius when approached.
The exterior file can be found in this thread.
Always use the latest file.

Kaiel
PT Modder

Post by Kaiel » Wed May 30, 2018 10:23 pm

Claiming

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas » Thu May 31, 2018 12:28 pm

Granted.

Kaiel
PT Modder

Post by Kaiel » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:52 pm

Uploading a WIP file because of thunderstorms: don't want to lose anything. Layout is finished, basic furniture is mostly finished, almost no detailing yet.
Attachments
PC_i2-Anv51.ESP
(16.78 KiB) Downloaded 8 times

Kaiel
PT Modder

Post by Kaiel » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:46 pm

For the most part, finished, but waiting on a separated die mesh from R-Zero to be usable in-game, noticed that in any major use the current one gets very repetitive very quick due to all the same angles, numbers on top, and always in even numbers despite Cyrodiilic games being played with 3. Will go over it again when that is in game, and possibly again when cards and nine-holes models have been implemented.
Attachments
Clean PC_i2-Anv51.ESP
(28.77 KiB) Downloaded 8 times

Return to “Claimed”