Claimed work is Reviewed here before being marked as Complete
12 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Ermar Tobvarsen (Nord, m, caretaker) Harbormaster. Observes incoming traffic and arranges for harbor taxes and inspections. Troubled by recent developments in the harbor, in which he recognizes the hand of a dangerous Nibenese cult. Quest-relevant.
- Elios Vellus (Imperial, m, commoner) Clerk, scribe, and assistant to Tobvarsen.
I'm going to be away for thanksgiving for a few days, so here is my progress so far: The shell is complete, and the tapestries, door, and windows are in place. I've included a mockup of the exterior with windows and a door, to help me place the windows. Also, I've removed the inappropriate harbor equipment, except for the fish and anchor behind the desk. If there are any problems that you see, please feel free to let me know.
- Clean PC_i2_Anv35.ESP
- (7.55 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Here's an update. It's almost finished, but not quite there yet. I still need to touch up some things, and place things precisely. Also, I need to finish writing some notes and letters for the place.
- Clean PC_i2_Anv35_11-27.ESP
- (26.68 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
The windows and door are in their final positions, so they can be put on the exterior shell now. I won’t be able to set the northmarker correctly until the door is placed on the exterior
Ah, great, I forgot to mention that window issue. Sadly there's no way to squeeze two more windows in on the bottom floor - I originally had the windows on the edges, but it looked weird compared to all the other Anvil houses.