- Sky_iRe_ALDK_Cave_01 - -102, 3 - a bandit cave in Lorchwuir Heath, not far from Karthwasten-Beorinhal road. No water. Occupied by farmers-turned-bandits. Probably low level dungeon
- Sky_iRe_ALDK_Cave_04 - -104, 7 - a natural cavern at the edge of Vorndgad Forest, between new location for Bear Clan manor and Hoota's cabin. Some ponds of water. Occupants: spikeworms etc, no loot, lots of stalags and roots.
- Sky_iRe_ALDK_Cave_06 - -102, 7 - a large Reachman cavern by the banks of eastern Karth, separated by the river from ambush site. Contains another cave within with a witch study. Probably low/mid level
- Sky_iRe_ALDK_Cave_07- -108, 6 - enormous grotto behind Karth's waterfall. Tricky and mystical, a powerful quirky mage lives here. Not welcoming to visitors, but not hostile either. The name should arouse associations with shadow magic, preferably
- Sky_iRe_DH_berrow - 109, 13 - abandoned barrow by the border of Dragonstar county, currently occupied by spikeworms, a group of bandits/Redguard insurectionists used to station here as well before they were wiped out.
- Sky_iRe_VF_CaveLuxray - 108, 9 - large natural cave, well hidden by the feet of Druadach cliffs, between Vorng cavern and Mirilstaren escape tunnel. Contains a small smugglers/bandits outpost
- Sky_iRe_VF_BarrowKg - -104, 11 - Bear Clan barrow in Karthgad's outskirts. Huge and largely maintained, save for the lowerst level where some Nordic undeads can be met probably
- Sky_iRe_DH_ScampMesaCave_01 - -115, 10 - small Reachman residential cave in a remote spot of mesa #1, by Ghast's Pass canyon. Maybe hostile? If not, could probably bear the name of family living here
- Sky_iRe_DH_ScampMesaCave_02 - -113, 8 - middle sized Reachman residential cave (with bandits?), contains some loot. Located in the wilderness in the middle of mesa #1
- Sky_iRe_DH_ScampMesaCave_03 - -111, 5 - middle sized cave, occupied by goblins or savage Reachmen. Located in first mesa's wilderness
- Sky_iRe_DH_ScampMesaCave_04 - -113, 9 - large silver/iron mine close to Haimtir. Abandoned?
- Sky_iRe_DH_ScampMesaCave_05 - -108, 4 - huge grotto with plenty of waterfalls, located on mesa #1 roughly above Karth's waterfall spring. Some well-hidden mid level loot. No occupants?
Hrafnir's Nordic language
Hrafnir's Yoku language
TES V caves