The mountain next to Mt. Snowhawk

roerich
Cruel Warlord

The mountain next to Mt. Snowhawk

Post by roerich »

We need a name for this. How about Mt. Draukar? I was thinking we could add some barrows along the sides of the mountain, and associate it with the dead gods, or perhaps just one of them. Death in general.

Btw, I already renamed the small island in the lake north of Markarth 'Tsunholm'. I have an idea that the island is traditionally used for high profile duels, mostly when someone challenges the High King for the throne.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Luxray
Cat Herder

Post by Luxray »

You must be psychic Roerich, I had just gone on a wander-and-phototime around Markarth and was wondering the same about this very mountain

[hsimg=http://i.imgur.com/fj7yJsy.jpg]http://i.imgur.com/fj7yJsy.jpg[/hsimg]

It is higher than Snowhawk. Draukar sounds very cool to me. If we went with the barrows idea, you could have more intricate and complex ones as you got to the top with bigger enemies in :)

I hope you put that island shrine somewhere in the forest. It is too good not to use.
<roerich> woah it's hot in here
<Lord Berandas> it must be Summer.
<Infragris> #hell is meant as a spam and off topic channel. Doing a great job already

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

I hope you put that island shrine somewhere in the forest. It is too good not to use.
Can't it remain on the island? I mean, it's not coming with an interior cell and currently seems like a cool little find for whoever takes the effort of swimming there. It also has an analogy to the other island shrine next to karthgad.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

I already removed the shrine in my file, I will upload an update soon. I figured we could add some more islands on the northern edge of the lake, and put a shrine there. I will make one in its likeness, just better.

How do you feel about the idea of a trial island? I think having a traditional place for holmgang near the capitol of Haafingar is a good concept. And having Tsun being associated with the place (as the god of trials) is a way to incorporate the Nordic religion.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Return to “Haafingar”