A dour and rainy valley surrounding the city of Kvatch. Mostly open grasslands. The land is poor and infertile, dotted with old ruins, cairns and stone pillars attesting to the activities of the early Colovians. Farms and settlements focus on livestock, and are mostly gathered along the Gold Road and the lonely hill of Kvatch. To the north lie patches of pine-like trees. The southern border, marked by the Brena River, is marshy and difficult to traverse.
The southern area is a wide grasslands with its own Region designation(The Kvatchi Pass) which connects the coastal areas with the fertile interior plains. Notable locations in the Pass, like Kvatch and Fort Istirius, lie on their own reinforced hills which overlook the surrounding land. Small farmsteads crowd around the Gold Road.
Geographically, it lies on the intersection of three major regions: the Gold Coast to the west, the low, fertile plains of the West Weald to he east, and the unforgiving Colovian Highlands to the north. To the south, across the low ridge of the Dasek moors, lies the reedy Strid River bordering on Valenwood. Besides the moors and wetlands of the south, most of the Kvetchi Pass consists of grasslands, crumbling cliffs, and sombre forests.
- T_Cyr_FloraKP_Shrub_01 - 04
- T_Cyr_FloraKP_ShrubGrass_01 - 04 (use these a lot. don't put vertex shade below them)
- T_Cyr_FloraGC_Shrub_02 (no vertex shade below these)
- T_Cyr_FloraGC_TreeOak_01-03 (sparingly)
- T_Cyr_FloraGC_Tree_01-05 (sparingly)
- T_Cyr_FloraStr_Bush_01 ?
- T_Cyr_Flora_Lilypad_01 (strid river and marshlands)
- T_Glb_Flora_Cattails_01 (strid river and marshlands)
- T_Glb_Flora_Reed_01-06 (strid river and marshlands)
- T_Glb_Flora_ReedGroup_01-04 (strid river and marshlands)
- T_Glb_Flora_ScumLayer_01-04 (for the swamp holes in the marshlands)
- Lady's Smock
- Water Hyacinth (strid river and marshlands)
- Thungleweed ?
- Ginseng ?
- Gooseberry Bush ?
- Blackberry ?
- Lavender ?
- Milk Thistle ?
- Mandrake ?
- Monarda Flower ?
- Mara's Beads ?
- T_Cyr_TerrDirtKP_01-02 (01 may be used for dirt roads. 02 for swamp holes in the south.)
- T_Cyr_TerrMudRiverGC_01 (for the river bottom)
- T_Cyr_TerrSandGC_03 (for the river bottom)
Vertex Color (currently identical to the gold coast one):
- Light gray for ground texture transitions: 168, 168, 168.
- Dark gray for statics on land: 98, 98, 98.
- Semi-dark gray for statics on the seafloor: 121, 121, 121.