Gold Coast Locations + Naming Things
Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 pm
We still have a bunch of new locations in the Gold Coast that have yet to be named: figured we'd get a headstart on this. This will also serve as a generic overview of everything there is to see in the Gold Coast. New name proposals are indicated with a * star.
- Anvil: county capital of the Gold Coast
- Stirk: fishing town and trade stopover in the Abecean Sea
- Sutch: trade city in the northern Gold Coast
- Brina Cross: inland township
- *Thresvy: small fishing village north of Anvil
- *Seppaki: small harbor west of Sutch, serves as the latter's sea port
- *Jarol Estate: small Colovian fortress/noble estate south of Sutch, owned by Lord Jarol.
- Whitmond Farm
- Gweden Farm
- Wormusoel: large island fortress, built on the island of Stirk to control the western seaboard of the Ayleid Empire.
- Nagaiarelle: sea-fortress, sunk beneath the waves.
- Vabriasel: sea-fortress, sunk beneath the waves.
- Garlas Agea: vast palace of an Ayleid sorceror-king, one of the major powers of the west.
- Beldaburo: old city of the Ayleids, concerned mostly with trade. The city was razed by a rival Ayleid king and replaced by Garlas Malatar.
- Garlas Malatar: city built very late in the Ayleid Era by a powerful heartland king.
- Niryastare: minor border fortress of the north.
- *Lindasael: small temple north of Anvil, dedicated to Meridia
- *Valsar : minor border fortress east of Anvil
- Fort Strand: central Legion HQ for the Gold Coast + mine
- *Brinemoth Fort: north of Anvil, guards the city
- *Brena River Crossing: north of Sutch, guards the border with Hammerfell
- *Fort Matillis: ruined fort on an island just north of Anvil. Infested with ghosts/undead, destroyed in the onslaught of the Camoran Usurper
- *Broken Gate Fort: ruined fort east of Brina Cross. Infested with ghosts/undead, destroyed in the onslaught of the Camoran Usurper
- Crowhaven: ruined Reman fort south of Sutch. Lore material mentions there was once a village of the same name, likely destroyed by the Usurper
- Beaurichal: ruined Reman fort on the island west of Sutch. New proposition: I just think it would be nice to have a big ol' fortress up there.
- Hrota Cave
- Dunbarrow Cove
- Smoke Hole Cave
- Brittlerock Cave
- ?Bandit Cave