worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Yes indeed. Good luck with your move.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Hope everything goes smooth!
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

berry
PT Modder

Post by berry »

Thanks, guys. It's a bit of a headache, but everything is going well. I still live among boxes, but I'm slowly getting back on feet, so I will be becoming more active again, gradually. :)

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Good to hear. For the record I am away on a little vacation, though not far from home.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp »

I too am on vacation, but after that I shall claim the last mesa.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Sounds marvelous, Scamp! Finally we'll move closer to the north coast.

BTW I'm back from my little getaway by now. Sunburnt modders unite!
- Taniquetil

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

As announced previously, I'll be much less active from now on. I'll keep handling the data file- updates, but I won't do any coordination- or other modding work anymore. There are still many things to be done, though, so I might come back to do further modelling work at some point in future, but I don't want to make definite statements on when that might be. I hope and wish you will be just as successful without my continuous presence around here. I even hope it will anyhow spark innovation and feel like a great post-worsas era.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Hmm, hope you'll pop in on IRC now and then. :/ But best of luck to you! We wouldn't be anywhere near where we are today without you.

Edit: Confused. Are you taking a break from P:C or modding in general?
- Taniquetil

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Are you taking a break from P:C or modding in general?
From modding altogether. I'm not saying it's 100% definite, but at least in the coming months, I'll be mainly inactive and limit myself to the data handling. I'll make sure to keep logging in then and again, though.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Thanks for all the hard work, worsas.

berry
PT Modder

Post by berry »

Wishing you all the best, Worsas. Thanks for everything and good luck!

SamirA
Lead Dev

Post by SamirA »

Hey guys! Just dropping a line since I noticed this thread. Real life prevents me from having time to work on this mod which was something I had hoped would never occur, but I'm glad to see so many friendly faces still chatting in 2016. I hope to be able to put in a bit of work here and there when the mood strikes me and I have some free time. I hope everyone is well, I really miss the comradery of working on this project with you guys!

Saint_Jiub
P:C Council Member

Post by Saint_Jiub »

Thanks for everything you've been doing here, worsas. If anyone deserves a break/rest, it's you :)

Great to see you back here, SamirA!

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp »

Best wishes to you, SamirA. I'm glad you took the time to post and let us know what's going on.

Saint_Jiub
P:C Council Member

Post by Saint_Jiub »

I'm not officially going on hiatus or anything, but today was the first day of fall quarter for grad school, on top of working a full time job at the moment, so free time basically isn't a thing for me right now/for the next several months :(

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

At the moment it looks like I'd not really manage to stop modding altogether. In the recent days I've been taking care of issues at TR caused by incompleteness in the TR_Filepatcher, but other than that I'm keeping visiting this forum anyway. I also feel like letting everyone else down. My medium-term objective of finishing gold coast and the Reach hasn't been met, either. Now having this huge data move behind myself, I guess it might go much more relaxed from now on.

It's not the worst hobby after all, at least as long as I'm able to do things I enjoy about it.

Urgh. it was so obvious that this would happen...

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
PT Modder

Post by TerrifyingDaedricFoe »

If I had a penny...

Worsas, you owe this project nothing! No-one could ask for anything more from you. Do whatever makes you happy and stop worrying about anyone else. :D

Ted
Forumite

Post by Ted »

Wery sad that you leaving. You do so much things to this projects!
But anyway, good luck on vacation! :)

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

At the moment, I want to ensure, at least, that all issues coming about by the data move at TR are addressed. I'm currently working on an updated TR_Filepatcher and I'm also still responsible for data updates. So I cannot really call this a departure from modding. But I want to ensure that I'm not drawn into an excessive feeling of responsibility again.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

We'll keep you in check to ensure that won't happen again. :)
- Taniquetil

Nazox9
Forumite

Post by Nazox9 »

Hey everyone. Just curious if there was any way I could help support this project. I'd love to join and help keep this alive.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Hi Nazox, if there is any section of development you are most-interested in (modelling, exterior creation, interior creation, npcing/quests), feel invited to create a thread of your own in our showcase subforum and present your skills to us. Any help is appreciated. Haven't I seen your nick somewhere on the bethsoft forums?

Nazox9
Forumite

Post by Nazox9 »

worsas wrote:Hi Nazox, if there is any section of development you are most-interested in (modelling, exterior creation, interior creation, npcing/quests), feel invited to create a thread of your own in our showcase subforum and present your skills to us. Any help is appreciated. Haven't I seen your nick somewhere on the bethsoft forums?
You have. I'll post some screens up. Thank you.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

It is well-possible that I will not be contributing much to either projects in the next weeks and months. I have commenced work on a different project of mine and it somehow succeeded to suck up all of my attention. I've been meaning to finish the direnni ruin, at least, but even that proves to be difficult at the moment.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

No worries, these are demanding times for everyone. I hope we can finish the main file release during the Christmas holiday.
- Taniquetil

Sanatna
Forumite

Post by Sanatna »

I don't have a great deal of experience in modding, but if there's anything I can do to help this project, I would love to help. I've been wanting to see a proper Cyrodiil for years now and this project has re-inspired me.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

If you wan to take part in the project, you should make a showcase here for interiors, exteriors, modeling, or quest/NPC design. Or if you've already been promoted by Tamriel Rebuilt you can just link to that. TR also has some helpful guides, if you're interested.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Not going to be around much until the end of February, I think. Too much work on my plate right now.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

I'm back from holidays and considering doing a little bit of modelling work again. Thinking about the missing nordic ruin assets and the northern gold coast regional assets at the moment. Actually we do have need for quite some regional assets in different places. I have postponed them for so long because there was need of work in so many different areas.

berry
PT Modder

Post by berry »

Hi, it's been a while :) I finished my thesis this week and even though I'll probably be too absent minded until it's defended to be fully active, I'll try to stay around, providing feedback and doing some stuff and so on. Cheers

Return to “P:C General Discussion”