Formally joining as a concept Artist

General project talk
EridaniusNovatus

Formally joining as a concept Artist

Post by EridaniusNovatus »

Hello. I am Eridanius Novatus (or EridaniNovus) I was wondering if I could join this project as a concept artist drawing armor or building designs for Cyrodiil. I posted drawings for the Palace Guard armor and Colovian Militia before but I wish to formally join this project. I am also a concept artist for Beyond Skyrim, primarily for Morrowind. Oblivion was one of my favorite games growing up and I wish to someday soon play Morrowind so I figured to help the cause that combines the two,

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Of course, welcome to Province: Cyrodiil. I'm afraid I don't know if there is an actual procedure for joining the project: maybe compose a small showcase here of your work for Beyond Skyrim and other things.

One thing I would ask is that you play at least a little bit of Morrowind now, even if it's just to ave a walkabout and visit the major locations. This will help you get a feel for Morrowind's style and the technical capacities and limitations of the system. Morrowind has a rather odd graphical style that's quite different from that of Oblivion and Skyrim, and to which we try to adhere.

EridaniusNovatus

Sure. Here are some of my favorites from my gallery. As for playing Morrowind I am planning on getting it when I have a bit of extra money and time on my hands.

Penitus Oculatus Armor (Morrowind)
Dunmeri Iron Armor
Imperial Ebony

Biboran
Forumite

Post by Biboran »

But Penitus oculatus was founded after 3rd era ends

EridaniusNovatus

Biboran wrote:But Penitus oculatus was founded after 3rd era ends
These are my concepts from Beyond Skyrim. I was told to post examples of my work.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

That was my first thought as well, but then I looked at how Skyrim-esque the armors looked (and remembered what you wrote). Good stuff!

Ah, to play Morrowind for the first time again... Enjoy it!
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Yeti
Lead Dev

Post by Yeti »

Wow, those are amazing. Welcome to the project. It makes me happy whenever I see the Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim modding communities interact. I look forward to seeing what you create next. If you've primarily drawn Morrowind-related concept art in the past, I'm sure Tamriel Rebuilt would love to see some of your ideas for how the province would look.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Well, this is from a while back. If you are still around, Eridanius, I've added you as a P:C modder.

Return to “P:C General Discussion”