My suggestions for faction quests

General project talk
Biboran
Forumite

My suggestions for faction quests

Post by Biboran »

Blades
Servant of the Emperor
Our journey to Cyrodiil begins since Caius leaving us in Vvardenfell. He will say that you are deserve the title of the Operative. However, Caius says that you, besides the fact that you Nerevarine, a very worthy man. The Empire is in difficult situation and need people like you in Imperial Province. Caius have a suggestion. When you're done your mission here, you can follow him to Cyrodiil, to the Cloud Ruler Temple. To find this temple, talk with Conductor of Blades in Bruma.
-When you finish the main quest and the quest of the mainland (TR version of Tribunal) go to the city of Bruma and find Condictor of Blades.
-Follow Conductor to the Cloud Ruler Temple.
-Talk with Caius
Caus warmly welcomes you, tell where your apartments in the temple are located and promotion you to the rank of Agent. But time is short. As soon as you rest after the travel, go back to Caius. He watches political situation in Cyrodiil. Many graphs loyalty is now in question, and you must help Caius make them serve the Emperor. Or you can go to the Weynon Priory, where you can take a task from Jauffre. He watches for cults of Oblivion in Cyrodiil and possible threat from the Daedra.
Caius quests
His quests consist in consistent checking of all graphs and governors of Cyrodiil. There you will have to check the machinations of Great House Hlaalu in Cheydinhal, Count-recluse in skingard, Talos Cult in Bruma and so on.
Jauffre quests
His quest is to find the sects, cults and manifestations of Daedra princes. Example:
The Whisperer in the dark
Began mysterious deaths among wizards and herbalists enthusiasts. They are not in a guild, so the first suspect is the Mages Guild Council. Blades want investigate this because this is sacraments and cruel murders. It is obvious that the killer take the help from some of the Daedra princes. You can verify this by visiting the last scene of the crime. Also, there you should look for clues.
Poor farmer decided to become a herbalist. He rebuilt the barn to carry out there alchemical experimentation. Unfortunately, during the one of his experiments, he began self-igniting and burned barn. Search in this site is not carried out, the guard is afraid of this place, because they believes this place is damned. The farmer's wife did not want to go there because they do not want to see her husband in such a state. Search the barn. Everything is burned, body of farmer is charred. The only thing left unscathed - the book. All pages and the cover of this book is absolutely clean. Go back to Jauffre and show the book.
Jauffre said he found before in the previous two crime scenes such books, but did not attach special significance for this. But maybe it's a clue. If the Mages Guild to blame for the killings, there must know something about it.
In the Mages Guild of Imperial City will completely deny any involvement. On the question of books they advise you to ask the librarian. If the relation the librarian to you is good, he will say that this book is an artifact of Hermaeus Mora. However, this artifact is already exhausted, as if someone pulled out all the magical power. The library of the Mages Guild had three similar books, but when the previous librarian disappeared without a trace, books vanished with him. He also told that another similar book may be in the Mages Guild of Leyawiin.
Go back to Jauffre. He suggested that the missing librarian has some relevance to murders. If so, he may try to steal another book. Go to the library Leyawiin Mages Guild and wait. After some time, appears magician in a green robe and attacking you. Kill him. He's got a note from the missing librarian. "Get the black book of secrets. Give it to some magician, but not from the guild. Then go back to the Frostcrag Spire. - Keeper"
Go to Jauffre. He will tell us where this tower. He also gives some protection scrolls. In the tower will be mad librarian "The Keeper" and his students. The tower itself will be a refuge for the new cult of Hermaeus Mora. Kill everyone there. From the diary of librarian learn that he made a deal with Prince Daedra. He gives black books into the hands of the inexperienced magiciansand prince absorbs their souls in his plan. For this "The Keeper" getting knowledge and secrets of Hermaeus Mora.
Jauffre says that the blades will clear the building from cult objects. In the end, they will take the tower to his property, maybe it will be needed in the future.
Minequest
When you perform all tasks from blades Emperor calls you to a private audience.
"When I first saw you, I immediately understood who you are. By thе Will of the Stars you came just when we needed you. I sent you in Morrowind where you become a Nerevarine. I know that you will can do it, because you're not just a %player_race%. You are dragonborn. You have to decide the fate of the world and you have to do it more than once. But first, you must understand the way of dragonborn. Way of the voice. Go to Skyrim, to the city of Markarth. There is a college of the voice. They will teach you everything you need to know. Then, come back to me. I will tell what fate awaits you."
Imperial Legion
In Cyrodiil there are three factions of the Legion. Nibenay Legion, Colovian Legion and White Gold Legion. You need to be a Knight of the Imperial Dragon of all this legions to be the Knight of the Imperial Dragon of Cyrodiil. If you want to become a New Great Champion, you have to be a Knight of the Imperial Dragon of all provinces of Empire of Tamriel.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

There has already been a lot of discussion on the Legion and Blades on the old forum. More to the point, we would like to avoid any complications arising from connecting our own Blades and Main Quest with the vanilla ones.

Biboran
Forumite

Post by Biboran »

Okay
This mod in any case, all will be put together with TR.
Difficulties may arise?

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

I aknowledge the work put into this, but I have a few lore corrections:

1. The Nerevarine is not Dragonborn, in the same sense as Dovahkiin from TES V. The snippet in the Nerevarine prophecy mentioning him/her as dragonborn, refers to the PC being born under the banner of the Empire, mostly interpreted as Cyrodiil or at least a province administrated by the Empire.

2. There is a letter mentioning that old Caius goes to Kragenmoor in mainland Morrowind after he departs Vvardenfell.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Biboran
Forumite

Post by Biboran »

There is a letter mentioning that old Caius goes to Kragenmoor in mainland Morrowind after he departs Vvardenfell.
He said that he was going to Cyrodiil. Maybe he's passing through? What is this letter?

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Biboran wrote: This mod in any case, all will be put together with TR.
I'm not sure what you mean by this. We strive for maximum compatibility with the other province mods in terms of borders and resources, and are investigating the possibility of border-crossing quests and dialogue. However, the province mods will not be merged into one packet for the foreseeable future - the decision of running this or that landmass will be left to the user.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Biboran wrote:
There is a letter mentioning that old Caius goes to Kragenmoor in mainland Morrowind after he departs Vvardenfell.
He said that he was going to Cyrodiil. Maybe he's passing through? What is this letter?
He's still in Kragenmoor after the events of TES IV at least. Here's the letter
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Biboran
Forumite

Post by Biboran »

Sad. I hope he appearance in TR

Return to “P:C General Discussion”