Claims from the Old Forum

General project talk
SamirA
Lead Dev

Claims from the Old Forum

Post by SamirA »

Can someone with the proper access move all of our claim topics over? I would do so, but simply typing this is taxing. Coaching in the cold and wind has done me in.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

If noone else has the time to do, I'll do it later this week.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Could someone with the right privileges turn this thread into an announcement, so it is visible on the portal page? Some people still don't know that we have moved.

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp »

Done.

Tes96
PT Modder

Post by Tes96 »

A simple request, when naming claims, can we start inserting either "Interior" or "cave" into the naming scheme, like what we do over at SHotN? That's very helpful when looking for certain types of claims.
For example, mine would read: "Gold Coast Interior Claim PC_i2-15_Cave [Tes96] "
Matin Sanguine's would read: "Gold Coast Interior Claim PC_i2-21_Interior [Matin Sanguine]"
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Tes96 wrote:A simple request, when naming claims, can we start inserting either "Interior" or "cave" into the naming scheme, like what we do over at SHotN? That's very helpful when looking for certain types of claims.
For example, mine would read: "Gold Coast Interior Claim PC_i2-15_Cave [Tes96] "
Matin Sanguine's would read: "Gold Coast Interior Claim PC_i2-21_Interior [Matin Sanguine]"
Maybe not change the id, but add a little note to the claim thread name to indicate what the claim is about? Like house/tavern/chapel/castle for buildings and cave/ruin for dungeons? Seems better than adding long words to the claim name, as it may exceed the possible id length for some claims.

Tes96
PT Modder

Post by Tes96 »

Sounds like a good idea, Worsas. I just want something to indicate what the topic is without having to click back and forth between all the claims. It's much more convenient to scan down a list of topics and see house, house, house, house, house, cave, house, chapel, etc....
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

Return to “P:C General Discussion”