Developer Roll-Call

General project talk
Sanatna
Forumite

Re: Developer Roll-Call

Post by Sanatna » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:19 pm

I don't have a great deal of experience in modding, but if there's anything I can do to help this project, I would love to help. I've been wanting to see a proper Cyrodiil for years now and this project has re-inspired me.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:36 pm

If you wan to take part in the project, you should make a showcase here for interiors, exteriors, modeling, or quest/NPC design. Or if you've already been promoted by Tamriel Rebuilt you can just link to that. TR also has some helpful guides, if you're interested.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:06 am

Not going to be around much until the end of February, I think. Too much work on my plate right now.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:37 pm

I'm back from holidays and considering doing a little bit of modelling work again. Thinking about the missing nordic ruin assets and the northern gold coast regional assets at the moment. Actually we do have need for quite some regional assets in different places. I have postponed them for so long because there was need of work in so many different areas.

berry
PT Modder

Post by berry » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:57 am

Hi, it's been a while :) I finished my thesis this week and even though I'll probably be too absent minded until it's defended to be fully active, I'll try to stay around, providing feedback and doing some stuff and so on. Cheers

Saint_Jiub
P:C Council Member

Post by Saint_Jiub » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:02 am

Congrats, berry! I'm working on my thesis now and I'll have my defense to look forward to in the spring lol. What's your degree in if you don't mind me asking?

roerich
Project Administrator

Post by roerich » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:06 am

Congrats berry! I just finished my defense a week ago, I understand your situation. :)

berry
PT Modder

Post by berry » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:16 pm

Thanks, guys! Yeah, writing it was a pain in the neck, but waiting for a defense now is what's killing me :P Good thing it will be over soon, one can hope.

@Saint_Jiub: It's master's in law. :)

Return to “P:C General Discussion”