Morrowind's 15th Anniversary Podcasts

All TES III modding discussion
Darkelfguy
PT Modder

Morrowind's 15th Anniversary Podcasts

Post by Darkelfguy »

Greetings again, it is I, Darkelfguy. I wanted to make a post over here because, as I'm sure you all know, the Morrowind 15th Anniversary is next week, and in order to celebrate the occasion, I wanted to do a series of podcasts with modders from around the community to talk about Morrowind's past and future.

The basic idea is that each podcast will host five modders and cover one central topic for about 40 to 60 minutes in an open-discussion style format. Now we have several potential podcast topics already (and at least one is almost entirely full), but I was hoping that someone here might be interested in participating in the province mod topic in particular, though if anyone's interested in the others, that's certainly good too!

Here's the current podcast topic list:

The Province Mods - Then, Now, and the Future
15 Years of Morrowind Modding - A Look Back at Modding History
The Future of Morrowind - What the Next 15 Years Brings
Morrowind's 15th Anniversay - 15 Years of Memories
The House Mods of Morrowind - How House Mods Shaped a Community
2002 - The Year of Endless Possibilities

If anyone is interested in participating, please let me know! The podcasts are going to be scheduled throughout the month of May, so there's a pretty open timeframe. Most likely these podcasts will be using Skype, though that hasn't been finalized yet.

Tes96
PT Modder

Post by Tes96 »

DarkElfGuy is doing another round of podcasts starting in November. I plan on doing a couple even though I haven't modded in about 2 years due to real life and school. Come join the fun, guys and keep the vitality of TES3 going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMmpEDhIqDg
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

Return to “General Discussion”