Wasabi request

All TES III modding discussion
Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Wasabi request

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

I'm not sure where to post this - so feel free to move this thread.

Based on where I have personally positioned Cathnoquey, it's pretty much right by Lyithdonea; there would be definite interactions. Heck, Lyithdonea might even have wasabi tibrols (wtf is a tibrol?) growing there.

In the future, I'd like to make an add-on for my Lyithdonea project where some items from Tamriel_Data show up as trade goods where it makes sense. But for the time being, I'd like to keep Lyithdonea independent (since it's already a big file by itself for players to download). So I am asking if I can include the wasabi assets from PT?

Is there any concept art for what wasabi plants might look like?

Thanks,
-MD

edit: I should note that I haven't downloaded the Tamriel_Data file yet, so I'm not sure what the usages are on files. But I figured I'd just ask here quickly.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

A tibrol is supposedly some kind of tree or seed (or a seed of a tree) with special spiritual meaning. As far as I know, they are only mentions three or four times, and never elaborated upon.

Real-life wasabi plants look plenty interesting, I think.

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

Yeah, I remember trying to look up tibrols a couple of years ago after seeing them mentioned I think in the sermons and then I think in the Loveletter ("...tibrols on their backs...") but never really being clear on what they were.

You're right about wasabi though. Pretty cool. Though for some reason I was imagining it growing in somewhat deeper water from the TES-related descriptions I read.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

For SHOTN we have two wasabi ingredients; wasabi root and wasabi paste.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Spineinside is the one who made our wasabi ingredients. So maybe best send him a pm to make sure that it's alright with him.

Return to “General Discussion”