Extended Sheathing

All TES III modding discussion
Ted
Forumite

Extended Sheathing

Post by Ted »

This is a very nice modification, that seems dead now. http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/153484 ... eathing-2/
What wrong? It is total awesome, are you will work on this in future? I ask that because Melchior Dahrk works on this and I'am not on bethesda forums so I hope he answer me there :D

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Doubtful. We're more of an extension of vanilla Morrowind than a new game, and as such we try to follow the guidelines set up in vanilla rather than add new and unfamiliar game mechanics that would end up as inconsistency with the original game. That being said, it's free for all to make mods which are dependent on PT but adding or changing elements, like a SHOTN NoM mod or a P:C children mod.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Ted
Forumite

Post by Ted »

No this not about project tamriel, this separate mod... I better do this topic in off-topic I think... :oops:

berry
PT Modder

Post by berry »

I agree it's a nice mod. It's probably not totally abandoned, too - it seems like Greatness7 is currently working with SWG on her music overhaul, so he's definitely still active, and from what I've gathered from following Bethesda boards he's got quite a few projects and ideas to work on. It'd be the best to PM him on Bethsoft, but I think this one will be released too eventually. :)

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Nah, it's probably fine here. I just thought you wanted PT to incorporate the mod when adding new weapons.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Ted
Forumite

Post by Ted »

berry wrote:I agree it's a nice mod. It's probably not totally abandoned, too - it seems like Greatness7 is currently working with SWG on her music overhaul, so he's definitely still active, and from what I've gathered from following Bethesda boards he's got quite a few projects and ideas to work on. It'd be the best to PM him on Bethsoft, but I think this one will be released too eventually. :)
Thanks berry!
Music overhaul is looks nice too!

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

Yeah, the mod isn't dead. It's just been put on the back burner. Plus us people who were making him models kinda fizzled out ourselves. :D

Ted
Forumite

Post by Ted »

Thanks for ansver! Hope it will be finished!
Also it will good to have version what work with vanilla bodies, as I see this mod work only with custom.

Return to “General Discussion”