What the hell is this?

All TES III modding discussion
Infragris
Project Administrator

What the hell is this?

Post by Infragris »

This right here? Is this guy for real? Some kind of joke?

berry
PT Modder

Post by berry »

Waaait, what? :? Have you notified him, and more importantly, the mods?

Telling by his other mod, it looks like he doesn't care that much about credits and permissions. And it's sad, really, because putting the qualisty aside he clearly dedicates lots of his work into these. Just look at all these resources he digged away...

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

This is incredible boldness. I have reported the mod and hope it will be taken down soon.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Well, if you consider what went into this island from all kinds of different people around here, I dare to say that there is more to it but a lack of credit and asking for permission.

Ted
Forumite

Post by Ted »

There a lot of crazy mods in Russian segment
http://www.fullrest.ru/files/Cactus_Man" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
description
Are you ever dream about in depths of your mind to became a cactus man? Confess in this at least himself and half of the deal is done. But I will not hold - each your heart wants to stay a man-cactus, so enjoy.

berry
PT Modder

Post by berry »

Ted wrote:There a lot of crazy mods in Russian segment
http://www.fullrest.ru/files/Cactus_Man
description
Are you ever dream about in depths of your mind to became a cactus man? Confess in this at least himself and half of the deal is done. But I will not hold - each your heart wants to stay a man-cactus, so enjoy.
Actually, wollibeebee is to blame for that. :P http://mw.modhistory.com/download-56-14113

He used to be a developer here too, as far as I know.

Edit: It's not about the crazyness at all in this case though.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Looks like they took it down.

I don't care how crazy it is (though I do find these kind of lolrandom mods to be a waste of everybody's precious time) but I'm offended by how lazy it looks. The dude just takes the island, slaps some uncredited resources on top of it, and calls it a day. It's trash. I'd be less bothered if he actually did something interesting or impressive with it, but he can't even write a proper description.

Saint_Jiub
P:C Council Member

Post by Saint_Jiub »

Wait what was it?

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Some random guy took the Stirk beta, dropped in a bunch of low-quality resources, and released it as the new beta for the "Hammerfell isles of Stirk". The description was ... not very lucid, probably machine-translated.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

To the West, you will find the Akavir Colony with Better Bodies Asians, Buildings, and Samurai Armor. And a Dwemer Tower complete with metal docks and a golden submarine. Egyptian Pyramid!
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Luxray
Cat Herder

Post by Luxray »

I reported it, unfortunately seems moddb isn't as easy to flag it up to someone human on.
<roerich> woah it's hot in here
<Lord Berandas> it must be Summer.
<Infragris> #hell is meant as a spam and off topic channel. Doing a great job already

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Again? What is this clown's problem?

Could everyone please go over to that page and click the report button? Apparently it works on some kind of democracy system. And if someone knows how to contact modb moderation, I'd appreciate it.

Moritius
PT Modder

Post by Moritius »

roerich wrote:
To the West, you will find the Akavir Colony with Better Bodies Asians, Buildings, and Samurai Armor. And a Dwemer Tower complete with metal docks and a golden submarine. Egyptian Pyramid!
<ThomasRuz> A cleansing potion, with a nasty side-effect
<rotouns> Drain Spear 50 / 3600s
<ThomasRuz> We shall call it... the potion of impotency!

Wollirollo
PT Modder

Post by Wollirollo »

berry wrote:
Ted wrote:There a lot of crazy mods in Russian segment
http://www.fullrest.ru/files/Cactus_Man
description
Actually, wollibeebee is to blame for that. :P http://mw.modhistory.com/download-56-14113

He used to be a developer here too, as far as I know.

Edit: It's not about the crazyness at all in this case though.
It me, comrade Wolli. Cyka Blyat.

This is HIIIIIILARIOUS

Return to “General Discussion”