Bugsby's Interior Showcase

Interested in joining? Show off your skills here
Bugsby Bearkeley
PT Modder

Bugsby's Interior Showcase

Post by Bugsby Bearkeley »

Hello PT. I'm working on interiors for TR right now but I'd like to do some work here down the road so I thought I would get a showcase in.

I hope this is suitable. It's a little unorthodox and I didn't use de_p, but I did put a bunch of things at odd angles. Fair warning: I used a couple statics in ways they're not normally used. You'll see what I mean. I can understand if you wouldn't want this to be done in a legit interior.

You can access the cell across from Arrille's Tradehouse. The cell name is "Seyda Neen, Arrille's Bunkhouse".
Attachments
Arrille's Bunkhouse.ESP
(14.73 KiB) Downloaded 273 times

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

A very interesting, unorthodox interior. I'm not someone who is well-versed in judging interiors, but I have to say that this is impressive work. You'll have to wait for someone else to do the actual showcase checklist, though.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

If you're already an approved interior modder for TR, you don't need to post a showcase here. You can just say you want to join and you're in.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Bugsby Bearkeley
PT Modder

Oh, okay. I want to join.

My interiors badge.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Welcome aboard!

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Welcome indeed!
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Bugsby Bearkeley
PT Modder

Thank you! I look forward to working with you all.

For the record, I got interested in working on this project after downloading the 15th anniversary release, which I think was excellent marketing.

Return to “Modder Showcase”