Hey Project Tamriel!

Interested in joining? Show off your skills here
Markus Liberty
Forumite

Hey Project Tamriel!

Post by Markus Liberty »

Hey Project Tamriel!

I actually registered in order to PM one of the Project Cyrodiil admins regarding some content shared between our projects, but seeing as I'm not allowed to use the message feature yet I might as well make a thread!
My name is Markus Liberty, and I work as the lead 3D modeller on Beyond Skyrim: Cyrodiil. I spend most of my free time creating/recreating/remaking architecture from Tes IV Oblivion for use in Skyrim. I'm not exactly sure what kind of level of detail you guys prefer for your 3D work, but from what I have seen from your Ayleid tileset, the level of details seems to match that of Oblivion in everything but texture resolution. I do have alot of Oblivion/Skyrim quality content that I am more than willing to share, especially considering how kind Province Cyrodiil was with letting us use the Ayleid tileset, my work is yours.

Some samples of my work

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Hi Markus Liberty,

thankyou for your kind offer.

At the moment many of the places where these assets might be of use, are still a bit off. We also don't know yet, if we want our cities to look that similar to their Oblivion-Counterparts. But it would be cool, if we could get back to your offer at some point in future.

And welcome around here!

Markus Liberty
Forumite

Post by Markus Liberty »

Thank you, Worsas!

And of course,just contact me if there's anything you need now or in the future.
We have actually done some work fixing several tiling issues on the ayleid tileset actually, I would very much like to discuss that in private if that's possible.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Return to “Modder Showcase”