Skyrim-Data - Requests

Model, texture and sound development of SHotN
worsas
Project Administrator

Skyrim-Data - Requests

Post by worsas »

Feel free to use this place to request additions to Skyrim-Data.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

I'd love a gypsy wagon like this one by Kiteflyer61

Image Image
thread: http://www.fliggerty.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... =23&t=5311
download: http://download.fliggerty.com/download-129-731

This is a modders resource, we can retexture it with some Sky_ textures, I hope it wouldn't be too much hassle. This would be wonderful for caravans.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

That wagon evokes the feeling of an industrial setting to me, if I'm honest.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

It could be altered a bit, but the weathered version fits quite nicely with SHOTN assets if I may say so. Playing a bit with it in the CS now.

Edit: Result
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

TerrifyingDaedricFoe
PT Modder

Post by TerrifyingDaedricFoe »

The interior feels huge. How big is the exterior model?

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

It's really not too bad:

- Taniquetil

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp »

We need to change the roof texture though, it's really bad. Plus it doesn't fit within our setting.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Agreed very much with that. I'd prefer a flat roof, or slightly less curved. And wooden. Could change the wheels to those Worsas' new wagon uses. Also, in the interior parts it would be lovely to have that table as a seperate mesh.
- Taniquetil

berry
PT Modder

Post by berry »

Some stuff I'd like to see added; nothing too fancy, I think:
  • some shelf type fungi to enrich tree logs and caves
  • Reachmen basket with magic with wooden hanger removed
  • Reachmen bee hive, semi savage, just some kind of hay pile?
  • dongle water circles without "Sound_Water_Spout" script; I made some watter puddles along my half-deserted path, but it makes little sense for them to emmit water spouting sound

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Yes to all of those, although a Reachmen bee hive shouldn't be that necessary, they should mostly gather their honey from the wild. I can't remember the ID in the CS, but the one with the thatched roof could do the trick as well.
- Taniquetil

Renfrow
Forumite

Post by Renfrow »

I would enjoy seeing a couple of Hermeaus Mora's black books spread about the world space.

Yeti
Lead Dev

Post by Yeti »

A few of these armor pieces look usable (I'd rather not use the ones obviously made with Better Bodies in mind).

spineinside
SHotN Jarl of Assets

Post by spineinside »

Hi guys,

Was busy a lot with finishing my school projects, now I come back with a fresh power

Look around my download section I've made several groups of elements;

- farm interior shells based on exterior walls and additions
- a new set of signposts (4 different shapes included) I used the hanging chain from a new signpost mesh that has been already in Skyrim Data,
- 2 sets of clutter to decorate drawers and tables, some pretty nice for taverns I think...

Still there are problems with shaded appearance in TESCS that I cannot even fix with nifscope reimport/export

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Cool! I'll check them out tomorrow. Those clutter items look very good, we needed some upper class Nord clutter. But now you've forced us to go through a few Karthwasten interiors yet again, to add these. Sigh! :mrgreen:
- Taniquetil

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

spineinside wrote:Hi guys,

Was busy a lot with finishing my school projects, now I come back with a fresh power

Look around my download section I've made several groups of elements;

- farm interior shells based on exterior walls and additions
- a new set of signposts (4 different shapes included) I used the hanging chain from a new signpost mesh that has been already in Skyrim Data,
- 2 sets of clutter to decorate drawers and tables, some pretty nice for taverns I think...

Still there are problems with shaded appearance in TESCS that I cannot even fix with nifscope reimport/export
:o Wow, I'm just seeing what you did. And I realise I totally forgot about your embalming tools in the recent update.

I love this variety. Thankyou very much for your effort! And wow, we've got the farm interiors now. We can put up some more interior claims soon. :D

spineinside
SHotN Jarl of Assets

Post by spineinside »

Just check around if there is something to improve with interiors :)

Another addition:
a quick proposal of Troll Root or any other kind of granly root'ish plant

you can check it in my download section

berry
PT Modder

Post by berry »

Your new assets look great. :)

As for the troll root, I like this design a lot. If you're looking for some feedback on it, perhaps you could try making it more bulbous, contrary to it's current 'spiky-ness', like our trembleweed, or your lizardfoot, or Asylum's cupling trees?

Currently it looks too much like trama root, in my opinion. Which is not a bad thing by itself, folks at TR could use it as it is to liven up their Armun Ashlands region, for example. The question is would it look fitting in Skyrim though.

But then, I just checked it's scale in CS and due to it's small size it doesn't look so trama-like as it did in NifSkope render.

spineinside
SHotN Jarl of Assets

Post by spineinside »

I would rework this one soon, good you gave a helpful reference to work with :)

Maybe trama - trembleweed scale should be a proper one it this case?

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

spineinside wrote:Maybe trama - trembleweed scale should be a proper one it this case?
Nah, keep it smaller than those. It should be a subtle plant. I don't mind the current look, but feel free to tweak around with it.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Reposting here, so it's not forgotten about.
Btw, worsas - I could really use some more Sky_In_Floor variations.
I reckon this should be a fairly easy task. :-D It would really allow for some nice variations in interiors, and I think Nord interiors should often have a soil floor in parts of the house.

Specifically I'd like to see:
- Tx_Skyrim_Dirt_05
- Tx_Sky_dirt04
- Tx_Skyrim_Dirt_02
- Tx_Skyrim_Dirt_01
- Tx_Skyrim_Beaten_Path_01

Return to “SHotN Asset Development”