Just checking in

Off-topic, you know the score. Introductions here!
Tes96
PT Modder

Just checking in

Post by Tes96 »

Hi everyone, just dropping in to say hello and see how progress is going. I missed being here. I've been busy with school this past semester and won't be done until June 2018. So I won't be modding until at least after that, probably in 2019. I miss modding so much but I'm too busy with real life and don't want to get back into modding until I can fully focus on it. I don't even have any games installed on my laptop anymore. My goal is to get to where Tarius is; owning a house, etc... This job I'll be doing once I graduate, Histotechnology, pays a lot starting out. I can't wait to be done and get back into the things I'm passionate about.
Keep up the hard work, guys.
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

hi, long time no see. Feel free to drop by whenever you are in the mood. Help is always appreciated, of course. :)

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp »

Hey Tes96, thanks for stopping by and good luck with your real life goals there!

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Hello, good to hear from you and good luck in all your endeavours! You must be baffled that we still haven't managed to get a release out.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Tes96
PT Modder

Post by Tes96 »

roerich wrote:Hello, good to hear from you and good luck in all your endeavours! You must be baffled that we still haven't managed to get a release out.
Well, not baffled but I was expecting The Reach to have been completed already but I know how slowly things move here due to low manpower. It's painful to see all those interior claims sitting there knowing I can't work on any of them for another year and a half.
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

Return to “Off Topic”