new news and relises

Off-topic, you know the score. Introductions here!
Ted
Forumite

new news and relises

Post by Ted »

I for a long time watch what your team do on this and on old forums. This is amazing stuff, you have great progres, but other people, some of who fans of TR thinks that this mod is dead because no new relises and no new news since 2012-2013. I know that a lot things is not ready but maybe this is time for some as-is relises just to show community that PT is still alive and do great stuff?

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Indeed, we are long overdue. I think the 'problem' is that we're so close to release something that is actually playable with Npc's and quests that we'd rather have a full release than release some half-finished.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Ted
Forumite

Post by Ted »

And when can we expect this full relise? :)

Ted
Forumite

Post by Ted »

Don't want be annoying, but maybe really relise all content you got now as-is, and then update it with patches every 3-6 month as TR do? :D
Because no one know about project, and a lot who know think it is dead, which is sad. And with new versions you will show that work in progress, because you done so much in last years.

Rakanishu
Lead Dev

Post by Rakanishu »

I enjoyed seeing the weekly (?) screenshot updates on Reddit; that's how I found out about SHOTN before getting involved with TR. That public outreach might help a bit.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Like I wrote in my last post: The thing is, we're so close to a "real" coherent release, that we don't want send out an almost-finished product. After that, we will strive to make more frequent releases as well as betas and WIP areas. Other than that you're right, it would just be a shame to miss out on it.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Ted
Forumite

Post by Ted »

Okay. Sorry, I make post just because year pass from when I create this theme :D

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Yes I know. But this time more realistically soon.
- Taniquetil

Return to “Off Topic”