Old TES games are now on GOG

Off-topic, you know the score. Introductions here!
Infragris
Project Administrator

Old TES games are now on GOG

Post by Infragris »

Redguard, Battlespire and TES III: Morrowind can now be purchased from GOG.com! Buy any one of the three and you get Arena and Daggerfall thrown in for free. This is pretty big news: Redguard and Battlespire have not been available for purchase for ages now, and if their version of Morrowind includes the Construction Set it will probably be a superior choice for modding than the Steam version.

EDIT: CS has been confirmed!

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

Yeah I just saw this posted over on Bethesda's forums. I'm very excited about this. I don't need Arena and Daggerfall since they were in the Anthology. But I am super excited about Battlespire and Redguard finally being available again. I've wanted to play Battlespire for a while to delve into the Daedra-focused storyline (despite having read the outline on TIL) and I'm curious about Redguard mainly because I know that MK had such an influence on it.

arrianas
Forumite

Post by arrianas »

Redguard and Battlespire were part of the Anthology too (or at least when I bought it they were).

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

Not sure what Anthology you got... but they weren't in the mainstream edition.

arrianas
Forumite

Post by arrianas »

Huh weird, because I got them all. I got it at Target, and itbwas on sale for $54.

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

Are you sure you're not thinking of Daggerfall and Arena? (TES1 and TES2)?

arrianas
Forumite

Post by arrianas »

I'm pretty sure, I thought I got them all. I'll have to see where I put them. I'm not really interested in any of the games before Morrowind, so I put them all in storage. If I remember correctly there were 7 games though, not 5.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

GOG is doing a sale on these if anyone is still waiting. I just bought Morrowind for the third (?) time - hopefully the native inclusion of the CS will solve some problems I've been having with the Steam version.

Undertaker
Forumite

Post by Undertaker »

Since 1st June there is Oblivion with all DLCs available on GOG.

Return to “Off Topic”