Facebook page?

Off-topic, you know the score. Introductions here!
Tes96
PT Modder

Facebook page?

Post by Tes96 »

Anybody here considered making a facebook page for Project Tamriel? I recently joined facebook a couple weeks ago and I found a Tamriel Rebuilt page and a Morrowind Group to join but nothing for our project.

I found this page for Project Outreach. Would it be better to have individual pages for each of the province projects instead of just one for this whole website?

I also found SHOTN on facebook but it doesn't appear to have any activity on it. Is this even our official SHOTN facebook page?

And then Province:Cyrodiil, which appears to be our official P:C page I'm guessing.

Can't find anything for High Rock 427 on facebook!!
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp »

It's probably a coincidence that the SHotN one picked our project name, I've never heard of this facebook page.

Tes96
PT Modder

Post by Tes96 »

Should we make a facebook page for SHotN and High Rock?
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

The facebook page would most likely end up untended with outdated news that only gather dust. We should pull out the monthly update thing within the media we are already using first and look for further media when we have a working system running. I don't feel very comfortable with Facebook myself and avoid it whenever I can.

Tes96
PT Modder

Post by Tes96 »

Yeah, sounds good. I really don't like facebook that much either. An updated youtube channel would be a better idea. People like videos and if someone with good graphics could make some awesome videos to attract people, that would help us out with possibly getting new modders... like Berry, for example; great ideas, determined, creative and a hard worker.

Luxray
Cat Herder

Post by Luxray »

Updating the YT channel with current stuff would draw a lot of interest I'm sure. But I don't know how interesting zooming through unreleased files is going to be...
<roerich> woah it's hot in here
<Lord Berandas> it must be Summer.
<Infragris> #hell is meant as a spam and off topic channel. Doing a great job already

Tes96
PT Modder

Post by Tes96 »

Well seeing all the heightmap already created can be motivating enough for some people.

SGMonkey
Site Admin

Post by SGMonkey »

Tes96
PT Modder

Post by Tes96 »

Yeah, like that. We just need better ways to advertise and reach people. Although the Morrowind modding community isn't as large as the Oblivion or Skyrim ones.

arrianas
Forumite

Post by arrianas »

Just for kicks and gigles, is there a chance you could make a new video where you have added a heightmap of Yokuda?

RosaLarsen
Forumite

Post by RosaLarsen »

That's a great idea.Go ahead!

Return to “Off Topic”