Matin Sanguine from TR here

Off-topic, you know the score. Introductions here!
Matin Sanguine
PT Modder

Matin Sanguine from TR here

Post by Matin Sanguine »

Hello, I'm Matin Sanguine, an interiors modder for Tamriel Rebuilt since 2012.

Anyway, I was hoping for the chance to be able to contribute to Project: Tamriel, and thus ask to be promoted to an interiors position here in order to do so. I'm not entirely sure what the process for this is exactly for Project: Tamriel, so on @SGMonkey's suggestion I decided to create a forum post to introduce myself and link to some of my older work on TR (including my original showcase thread) to show some of my capabilities.

My original showcase thread: http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/forum/viewto ... highlight=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My claim for i5-79-Red: http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=317507" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was going to show my old i3-50-ind claim that I'm rather proud of (though I built off of @Osidian's work, which was extremely well done), but I'm afraid the forum thread for it is dead.

PS: Thanks @SGMonkey for offering some clarification over the IRC
"SLOAD. SOAP. IS. NOT. SOAP"- TF

"As to where the ash comes from.. f**k if I care." -Sload

"At TR, we LOVE our quests to be steeped in lore, so you'd be able to flex your CHIM there just fine." - Nanu

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp »

Hey ho,

welcome to the P:T forums. Thanks for linking to your TR thread, makes it easier for me to find it. Indeed, if you're a TR modder that is your free pass. I'll add you to the modder group. There should be plenty of claims in the "unclaimed" section of the P:C subforum. You may also take ShotN claims. Just post in the appropriate thread to claim something, there's no fancy claim browser like the one TR has.

Lord Berandas
PT Modder

Post by Lord Berandas »

Hello and welcome onboard!

Luxray
Cat Herder

Post by Luxray »

Hello and welcome :)
<roerich> woah it's hot in here
<Lord Berandas> it must be Summer.
<Infragris> #hell is meant as a spam and off topic channel. Doing a great job already

Return to “Off Topic”