Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:34 pm
Just posting here to say that the data update will be delayed by another 1 or 2 weeks due to something Atrayonis wanted to have included (but he is currently short in time).
Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:51 pm
Great, then I'll make sure to have a list of my renaming suggestions ready to be included. Edit: Finished.
List of correction suggestions:
Weapons & armor
- T_He_Direnni_(all) change "Old Elven" to just "Direnni". (I don't see the need to call it Elven and not be specific, like Dwarven armor. The name Direnni should be enough for players to know that it's old and Elven.)
- T_He_DngDirenni_DoorEx_01 "Elven Gate" to "Metal Gate" or "Iron Gate"
- T_He_DngDirenni_DoorEx_02 "Elven Gate" to "Stone Door"
- T_Imp_DngRuin_Gate_02 "Old Imperial Gate" to "Old Wooden Gate"
- T_Imp_DngRuin_Gate_01+03+In_01+02 "Old Imperial Gate" to "Old Wooden Door"
- T_Imp_Set_DoorGrateGarden_01 "Garden Gate" to "Iron Gate"
- T_Nor_DngBarrow_Door_01-03 "Barrow Tomb Door" to "Stone Door"
- T_Sky_Cave_DoorNat_01 "Cave Entrance" to "Entrance"
- T_Sky_Cave_DoorNatIn_01 "Cave Exit" to "Exit"
(Most door name changes are to make them more usable. I.e. I often use Cave Entrance for areas that are not caves, same with barrow doors)
- T_SkyRea_Furn_Ch "Reachmen Chest" to "Wicker Chest" (following the naming scheme which focuses more on material than culture, the Orcish set being the exception)
- T_IngCrea_Trollfat_01 Change effect "Damage Attribute - Agility" to "Weakness to fire"
- T_IngFood_WasabiPowder_01 Several changes. First, change to Alchemy, so that it becomes a potion. Second, change value to 50. Third, change name to Wasabi Paste. Fourth, change effects to "Fortify Attack - 10, Fortify Endurance - 10, Drain Agility 10, Drain Speed 10" - All for 10 seconds duration.
T_IngFood_WasabiRoot_01 Change value to 200.
T_IngMine_OreOrichalcum_01 Change value to 450. (I think keeping the name and making it a very rare alchemical ingredient was the conlusion to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=809&p=8637#p8637" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Make sure to review all of our files to make it substantially rare.)
Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:55 pm
I'm done. Might be possible that something else will be added (I'm not here until Saturday).
For the record, the TR data addon file is here
and it should
be ready to merge as-is.
Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:43 pm
The new version of Tamriel_Data is now up on Tesnexus and google drive. The Links to the files in google drive are again found in the opening post.
- All example interior cells have been restored.
- All female body part assignments have been restored.
- Added ground textures for the Aanthirin Region.
- Added required interior objects for the Ebon Tower in Old Ebonheart.
- Added a general-purpose invisible/collisionless box to keep players to interact with certain activators/items (T_Glb_Var_ClearBox)
- Added a number of Daedric helmets, modelled after old MW - concept art.
- Added modified hlaalu- and velothi- interior tiles
- Added a colorful range of napkins.
- Added new signposts
- Added a range of generic environmental soundeffects.
- Added the following books:
Dres Cremation Practices
Indoril Book of Passing
Guide to Necrom
Teachings of the Master-Student
- Updated texture of the Tamrielmap - tapestry.
- Updated sounds for a number of creatures (Ornada, parastylus, dresbug)
- Fixed icons for ebony akaviri blades.
- Fixed nordic warhammer icon
- Fixed selection box size of a pan model
- Fixed Narsis Balconies
- Fixed Shell of the siltstrider creature.
- Added Ancient Nordic Fortress Assets.
- Added Imperial shrines to divines and saints.
- Added a range of new ayleid containers.
- Added an own testing cell for SHOTN
- Added another upper stair end for the direnni set which includes half the length of the hallway tile.
- Added a new soundmarker for direnni ruins.
- Added a missing texture for an imperial silver maskhelm.
- Added missing icon and model for the deactivated dark welkynd (inventory)
- Updated imperial cult altars of cyrodiil to match the shrines in design.
- Updated Anvil wall tiles and added another walltower variant.
- Updated the basement of anvil buildings to no longer cause z-fighting, if shifted into each other. Added two more combined house variants.
- Updated display names of objects (mainly doors) according to roerichs suggestions.
- Updated values of orichalcum to be much more expensive.
- Updated wasabi to be more expensive too. Turned the wasabi paste into a potion.
- Fixed an ore container that had the wrong texture assigned.
- Fixed missing soundlinks for duplicated vanilla creatures.
- Fixed some casperings on direnni tiles.
Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:05 pm
The link in the first post still links to Tamriel Data v3. That should either be updated or we should just use Nexus as the only way to distribute these files.
Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:20 pm
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:28 pm
t_glb_terrwater_waterfall_01 is very loud all of a sudden when you get within it's radius. This is very noticeable in Andothren and in Roerich's Falkheim claim. If the volume is lower it would be less abrupt.
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:46 am
This is entirely a matter of the soundmarkers placed around the waterfalls. The waterfalls themselves are just statics.
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:42 pm
Iskuss, is that on OpenMW? Someone reported that issue and said it didn't happen in MW. It hasn't been fixed yet but it looked like a simple error with loading default radius parameters.
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:15 am
Yeah Openmw. I reported it, and it was added to that bug-report as a duplicate.