Great, then I'll make sure to have a list of my renaming suggestions ready to be included. Edit: Finished.
List of correction suggestions:
Weapons & armor
- T_He_Direnni_(all) change "Old Elven" to just "Direnni". (I don't see the need to call it Elven and not be specific, like Dwarven armor. The name Direnni should be enough for players to know that it's old and Elven.)
- T_He_DngDirenni_DoorEx_01 "Elven Gate" to "Metal Gate" or "Iron Gate"
- T_He_DngDirenni_DoorEx_02 "Elven Gate" to "Stone Door"
- T_Imp_DngRuin_Gate_02 "Old Imperial Gate" to "Old Wooden Gate"
- T_Imp_DngRuin_Gate_01+03+In_01+02 "Old Imperial Gate" to "Old Wooden Door"
- T_Imp_Set_DoorGrateGarden_01 "Garden Gate" to "Iron Gate"
- T_Nor_DngBarrow_Door_01-03 "Barrow Tomb Door" to "Stone Door"
- T_Sky_Cave_DoorNat_01 "Cave Entrance" to "Entrance"
- T_Sky_Cave_DoorNatIn_01 "Cave Exit" to "Exit"
(Most door name changes are to make them more usable. I.e. I often use Cave Entrance for areas that are not caves, same with barrow doors)
- T_SkyRea_Furn_Ch "Reachmen Chest" to "Wicker Chest" (following the naming scheme which focuses more on material than culture, the Orcish set being the exception)
- T_IngCrea_Trollfat_01 Change effect "Damage Attribute - Agility" to "Weakness to fire"
- T_IngFood_WasabiPowder_01 Several changes. First, change to Alchemy, so that it becomes a potion. Second, change value to 50. Third, change name to Wasabi Paste. Fourth, change effects to "Fortify Attack - 10, Fortify Endurance - 10, Drain Agility 10, Drain Speed 10" - All for 10 seconds duration.
T_IngFood_WasabiRoot_01 Change value to 200.
T_IngMine_OreOrichalcum_01 Change value to 450. (I think keeping the name and making it a very rare alchemical ingredient was the conlusion to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=809&p=8637#p8637" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Make sure to review all of our files to make it substantially rare.)