Arrianas Dungeon Claims!

Caves, tombs, grottos, ruins, hideouts, etc
arrianas
Forumite

Arrianas Dungeon Claims!

Post by arrianas »

This is something a friend and I did a long time ago, it was from an old project that we needed ending pretty quickly. He said I can send the files out anywhere, so I doubt there is any use for it here, but if anything frm this can be used feel free to do so, and alter them in anyway.

It will still be a little before I start modding again, but I figured there is a slim chances that I have something to contribute.
Attachments
iron hammer 1.1v.rar
(10.42 KiB) Downloaded 330 times

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

Hey, thanks for sending that over! I will take a look as soon as I can.

arrianas
Forumite

Post by arrianas »

Anytime man, like I said there is probably nothing of use, so take your time with it. I just figured if anything can be used then there is no reason to let it sit and gather dust.

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

Absolutely! There have been talks in the past and recently about people being able to upload their random unfinished projects (especially interiors) for people to use in large projects like Lyithdonea. Darkelfguy and I have talked about that being the next big project after ModTown 2015... so we'll see!

arrianas
Forumite

Post by arrianas »

That'd be pretty cool to see.

Glad to see you made it back safe by the way. I hope you had fun.

Things have been harder for me than I expected so it's still gunna be some time before I get back to working on this.

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

It was a blast! We were out in the boondocks. No cellular service whatsoever. Total disconnect, which was refreshing. I hope you get to do the same this coming weekend!

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

Hey, just wanted to let you know I took a look at the .esp. Unfortunately, there are no Dwemer ruins in Lyithdonea, so I won't be able to use it. But I think this would absolutely be a prime candidate for the project I mentioned above that Darkelfguy and I are mulling over. So, hang onto it!

arrianas
Forumite

Post by arrianas »

Okay, I had a pretty good idea they're weren't any aforementioned ruins of sorts, but I figured it never hurts, and I will be holding on to them, even if that doesn't come to fruition, but I hope it does.

Return to “L:AZ Dungeons”