Arrianas Claims!

Homes, shops, taverns, services, offices, etc
arrianas
Forumite

Post by arrianas »

Okay, I will put it to the side for now. I was just thinking I would handle it before we have hundreds of interiors that need fixing. The biggest problem comes from furniture pieces bleeding into the base of Velothi style walls, so if e're careful to avoid that it will save a lot of head ache later on.

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

I agree with you there. Being careful about stuff and maintaining best practices for interior creation can help reduce the need for clean up later on. I'm just saying that at the moment, I'll take 10 good but potentially buggy interiors over 1 perfectly clean interior. :D

arrianas
Forumite

Post by arrianas »

It has been too long, but how about you hit me up with a small interior claim? =)

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

Hey, welcome back!

How about Re-01? It's just a small commoner's home. Nothing remarkable.

You can check the claim map for reference in this thread. Let me know if you have any questions!

arrianas
Forumite

Post by arrianas »

I think I have done 2 of the 3 other houses in that very area, so I would love to do that claim. Thanks man. =)

EDIT: Actually just to clarify it is the house on top, not the one on ground level, correct?

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

It's the one in the middle (there's a pub on top level). But yes, not the one on ground level.

Autoclock reminded me that I should send him the WIP 0.1.4 file. I'll send you a link in around 12 hours as well. If you're getting started now, you should be able to just use Wrye Mash to update the Master File. 0.1.4 has some new stuff, I think you'd be most interested in a few of the misc and food items. There are some new lights, tapestries, and rugs as well. Oh, and a new small chest model.

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

Oh, something of note about this claim (Re-01). It has a door in the back onto the balcony.

arrianas
Forumite

Post by arrianas »

Awesome thank you for clarifying that I wanted to be 100% sure before I started work on it.

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

Hey, arrianas! Just wanted to check and see if you still thought you'd have time to get to these interiors. No rush, I just want to keep straight what's being worked on and what is not.

Thanks!
-MD

arrianas
Forumite

Post by arrianas »

Hey man, I'm sorry I haven't finished it yet. I've got a start on it, but not much, I've had a lot going on irl. I do plan to finish it, but if you need/want to revoke the claim that is fine, and I would have no hard feelings about that.

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

No need to revoke; I still have lots of other interiors to get to.

And I can relate to your RL intrusion! I just got back to modding about 2 months ago. Before that I had been completely incommunicado for 3 months or so. But now I am trying to dedicate myself to working on Lyithdonea with what little spare time I have. Been getting around 1 interior done per day which would see me completing them in about a year! lol

Return to “L:AZ Buildings”