ALPHA 0.1.3 Released!

Official announcements for Lyithdonea: The Azurian Isles
Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

ALPHA 0.1.3 Released!

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

Version 0.1.3 of the Lyithdonea alpha was released on the Nexus today.

DOWNLOAD (Nexus)

Here is the changelog to date:

Version 0.1.3
  • Fixed collision on more objects
  • Made all inhabited exterior cells illegal to rest in
  • Tweaked ko'tau creature to be more fish-like
  • Added various misc and furn items for interior design
  • Added interiors made by Arrianas and Moritius (thank you!)
  • Made Docents in Azura City able to transport you to several districts
  • More water transportation nodes
  • Gave the Chimer Dunmer voices as they were the most fitting
  • Added loot to Dunguars, Bandum Stalks, and Water Hyacinths
  • Improved underworks tileset
  • Fixed pathgrid in underworks
  • Added missing NoM book resources
  • Added boiled netch pauldrons& quorn's leafweave, imperial chain, and netch armor
  • Added all missing icons for Miscellaneous items, Books, and Ingredients
  • Removed problematic MGE textures
  • Bug fixes (thanks, berry)
Version 0.1.2
  • Tweaked the starting area where you get off the ship from Sadrith Mora
  • Removed duplicate NPC references
  • Removed a duplicate script reference
  • Fixed, optimized, and added collision to a large quantity of meshes – thank you, Abot for your help!
Version 0.1.1
  • Optimized textures (file size reduced by ~220 mb)
  • Added bounding box to Wyvern
  • Fixed missing textures on several meshes
  • Fixed collision on several meshes (bug fix incomplete)
  • Fixed pixelated piranha texture
  • Fixed Darkwood armor pauldrons
Version 0.1.0
  • Initial release[/i]
Last edited by Melchior Dahrk on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moritius
PT Modder

Post by Moritius »

Nice. Finally, I started updating from 0.1.0 to 0.1.3 (better than downloading 0.1.3 because I have downloaded 0.1.1).

One thing - try change color for soul braziers from [R: 58 G:200 B:241] to [R: 130 G: 164 B: 253] (enchant color "Remove Curse" effect btw). Look ;).
Before/After
[hsimg=]http://i.imgur.com/57GnHnZ.png[/hsimg]

I think right one looks better (but, it's your decision ;)).

Edit///Nevermind, tested in game and this color without my change looks better, I think (probably).
<ThomasRuz> A cleansing potion, with a nasty side-effect
<rotouns> Drain Spear 50 / 3600s
<ThomasRuz> We shall call it... the potion of impotency!

arrianas
Forumite

Post by arrianas »

Tons of progress made, this is an exciting update. I am a lot better emotionally now than I was when I finished my last claim. I just got back form camping and I think I will be opening up the CS pretty soon. =)

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

Hey, thanks for the suggestion, Moritius. I'll take a look at it.

And that's good to hear, arrianas! I hope your camping trip was enjoyable and the weather was pleasant.

arrianas
Forumite

Post by arrianas »

The weather was actually the best it's been in weeks around here. I think I am going to review all interiors, including mine, and fix floaters, bleeders, etc before I get back to the hard work. I might get around to that tonight though.

EDIT: So I opened the CS last night, and I sent about an hour and a half fixing 4 interiors. I would like to stress that anyone working with the interior velothi tileset is careful to know where the floor ends, and were the base of the wall begins so to avoid excessive bleeding of furniture.

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

Thank you! I'm really flattered. It's often crossed my mind to try breaking out into making my own game. There are a number of skills I'd have to further develop to make that possible and that's mainly character and creature modeling, making textures from scratch (I can do it, but I mainly just mash and manipulate source images right now), and animation. Plus I'd need to finish Lyithdonea to show myself that I can 100% complete a project; even if it took me years to accomplish, lol.

But I think it would be a lot of fun to create a game - a truly new world. I enjoy fitting Lyithdonea into existing TES lore, but it's its own kind of restraint.

Thanks again, and stay tuned for updates! There's a lot of changes so far in 0.1.4 but I've been holding off releasing because I would really like this to be the "Interiors Update" where it contains basically all of the completed interiors. So I have been working on trying to get those done. And then I would be able to have a line in the sand where I can transition to completing the questline and dialogue!

Return to “L:AZ Announcements”