Project outreach dead ?

General project talk
griff
PT Modder

Project outreach dead ?

Post by griff »

Do we need to kick some life back into this project !!!
Or isit well in truly dead.

SGMonkey
Site Admin

Post by SGMonkey »

Not dead. Just not healthy.

Biboran
Forumite

Post by Biboran »

Maybe it back to life when pc will be relise

griff
PT Modder

Post by griff »

Don't know about that biboran think it will take more then that.

Is there any data files or work floating around ? I remember there being some pics of Senchal in the works by Rattfink333 and models by Le Grimacier.
Just wondering as there hasn't been any activity since early this year. And I don't want this project to die.

I hope pROvAK or Le Grimacier come back soon even if its just to upload what they have.

NerevarTheWise
Forumite

Post by NerevarTheWise »

The project seems dead, but people say it isn't. I am currently creating my own mod, and would like to know if and when this project is going to be revived, or if it isn't, I would like to know if I could use the resources that have been created so far.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

NerevarTheWise wrote:The project seems dead, but people say it isn't. I am currently creating my own mod, and would like to know if and when this project is going to be revived, or if it isn't, I would like to know if I could use the resources that have been created so far.
You could contact Grimacier over pm and ask him.

NerevarTheWise
Forumite

Post by NerevarTheWise »

worsas wrote:You could contact Grimacier over pm and ask him.
I did yesterday. Still no answer though.

Yeti
Lead Dev

Post by Yeti »

My apologies if I sound like a downer, but I wouldn't count on Project Outreach continuing anytime soon. As it is, the Morrowind modding community can barely support TR, PC and SHotN in any significant fashion.

NerevarTheWise
Forumite

Post by NerevarTheWise »

Yeti wrote:I wouldn't count on Project Outreach continuing anytime soon. As it is, the Morrowind modding community can barely support TR, PC and SHotN in any significant fashion.
That's exactly why I want to know if I can use some of the assets, put them in good use. I've been waiting so long for a mod set in elsweyr, and since PO seems dead I decided to make my own. Now I just need some more able people, and it would be great if we could use assets made for PO, instead of making all of the assets ourselves.

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

NerevarTheWise wrote:Now I just need some more able people...
That's where I think you missed Yeti's point. If you have the drive to do it yourself whether or not you have assistance, then you have a chance (provided that you also have an overabundance of time). But there are just so few modders here now, and most who are around either have their own projects or are part of one or more of the other province mods.

I imagine a good starting point if you are able to get your hands on their resources would be to set a small goal such as to make Khenarthi's Roost.

NerevarTheWise
Forumite

Post by NerevarTheWise »

Melchior Dahrk wrote:make Khenarthi's Roost.
That has been my plan all along! I've been planning and developing a mod set in Khenarthi's Roost with a few people for a week now, and have been creating concepts, and have actually already created a fully playable maormer race.

SGMonkey
Site Admin

Post by SGMonkey »

The project is pretty open to contribution. Feel free to use the forums here. That's what it's there for.:)

Le Grimacier
PT Modder

Post by Le Grimacier »

Hello everybody!
Sorry for not being more present but lot of things happened and I am still really busy ATM.
I'm glad someone decided to continue to mod PO and I will help when I can but not before the end of the year.

NathanJ

Post by NathanJ »

Hi there, Im NathanJ from TR.
As you may know, I love being involved in any MW mod that tries to expand the game by adding missing provinces. So if you ever want to do something with PO in the future, you can count on me (if you can bear the regular mistakes in my english). :D

Melchior Dahrk
Lyithdonea Admin

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

NerevarTheWise wrote:
Melchior Dahrk wrote:make Khenarthi's Roost.
...and have actually already created a fully playable maormer race.
Now that I am interested in... any screens of the progress on them?

Moritius
PT Modder

Post by Moritius »

Count me in after finishing my claim for ModTown ( not earlier, I have ton of models/retextures, scripting, quests and dialogues to do, plus, I ocasionally script some stuff for full mod, not only my claim ). I really love idea having some part or full Elsweyr playable in Morrowind, moreover, I want to be part of crew who created it. So, I will follow and try to join asap :).
<ThomasRuz> A cleansing potion, with a nasty side-effect
<rotouns> Drain Spear 50 / 3600s
<ThomasRuz> We shall call it... the potion of impotency!

Undertaker
Forumite

Post by Undertaker »

Since I can't start new threads and I'm merely a guest here I choose to post here. Have you guys thought about using some Ta'agra in here? Here's pretty good site about it http://taagra.com/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Note that alphabet that they've there is outdated and they since moved to this alphabet http://www.geckat.conlang.org/conlang/i ... =Ta%27agra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; The font file is available to download easily.

Return to “PO General Discussion”