- Iron being common in the south and west.
- Moonstone being found in the north and east.
- Gold in the central regions.
- Rare pockets of Adamantium through the province.
- Gemstones in the mountains of the Valus and Jeralls.
- "Mines" of sload soap production in Nibenay
Any province related discussion not fitting into other categories
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Our idea for the layout of minerals in the province has been as following so far:
Coming back to this for a second:
- Quarries for marble and other stones would bring a little variety in the mining scene: the Imperials have a constant need of stone for their fortresses, roads, and for the Imperial City itself. This could be a County Kvatch/Bruma thing.
- Adamantium is present underneath Kvatch and near other sanctuaries of Akatosh.
- Bleak Mine near Sutch as a salt mine. I believe Lythondea has some salt-related resources - we should ask Melchior for permissions 'n such.
- Silver mines in Blackwood: one popular explanation for the Kothringi's silver skin is that they exploited large silver mines in their territory, and suffered from silver nitrate poisoning.