The Hjaalmarch Region is a frozen salt marsh, compromised of thick reeds, labyrinthine waterways, isolated settlements and constant fog. A CS reference could be the Grey Meadows Region from TR, which shares some of the same elements.
For further description of the region, see the following:
http://www.project-tamriel.com/viewtopi ... 640&p=5740
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fG2 ... pNCKpF1x8/
- 2-4 reed cluster variations. Should be tall (as tall as the player) and possibly have collision, limiting view and access.
- 2-3 smaller non-collision reed/bushes
- 2-3 unique flora containers. The region can share flora containers with surroundings, but the saltwater should also give it some flora that can only be found here.
- 3-4 tall, thin pine trees with exposed roots, growing directly in the saltwater
- Non-rock "island" statics. Basicaly the same as dirt rocks, just without the rock part. Possibly soil, mud or something else in place of the rock, and with appropriate textures on top, snow dirt or dead grass. To make very thin waterways without turning the region into a rock labyrinth.
- Possibly a few unique land textures, but we might have something suitable already (snow dirt and dead grass textures)