View and discuss completed claims
roerich
Cruel Warlord

Dragonstar: Great Bazaar (Sky_iRe_Ds37) [roerich]

Post by roerich »

Repurposed.

The Great Bazaar of Dragonstar.

Location number 37 on this map:

The exterior can be found here (use the latest file)
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Tristior
Project Administrator

Post by Tristior »

Well okay, here's my look at the Yoku Crypt. Not strictly a claim, yet. Also please note that I flubbed the naming convention in both the file and cell name.

This is just a shell, testing out the tiles, and there will be much to make it Redguard-y and to distinguish it from a Cyrodiilic tomb. Each spoke off the fountain room is intended to have big stone sarcophagi (something like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 14a368.jpg) and it would be nice to do some creative lighting (maybe a beam of light coming down into the fountain). If you can suggest anything - ANYTHING - that could stand in for these things I would love to hear it. I'm aware I've already mixed far too many sets already just making this.
Attachments
Sky_iRe_Ds_37.ESP
(8.54 KiB) Downloaded 189 times

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

If Infragris is fine with the Redguards using this set here, then it's okay with me.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

The imperial crypt? Well, not much to do about it, and the set does feel somewhat generic. By all means use it.

Tristior
Project Administrator

Post by Tristior »

Any suggestions for the other stuff? And like I said on Discord, I'm a little worried that the Imp Crypt set will get updated and utterly invalidate anything I do here.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Hmmm. Some of the design notes for the underground of Sutch called for the use of unique pillar and wall meshes, combined with a cave tileset. If you can hold out for those, it would likely be the best choice for this interior.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

That sounds like a great solution, and a way to further justify the Sutch set. Let's put this on hold for now.
- Taniquetil

Tristior
Project Administrator

Post by Tristior »

Agreed.

Yeti
Lead Dev

Post by Yeti »

When work on this starts again, I'd like it to include a place where Porliss Caith is entombed. He fought for Hammerfell during the war, and I'm sure that would be enough for the Redguards to let him be buried in their crypt. Use one of the Argonian skulls in data.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Repurposed this claim into the bazaar. Mostly finished already.
- Taniquetil

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Finished in Section File.
- Taniquetil

Return to “Completed”