The Reach - Direnni Ruin C (Sky_iRe_DH09)

View and discuss completed claims
worsas
Project Administrator

The Reach - Direnni Ruin C (Sky_iRe_DH09)

Post by worsas »

A major Direnni Fortress at -109, 8.

The exterior file can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=340" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[hsimg=]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/223 ... _claim.jpg[/hsimg]

The fortified holding of a Direnni lord, close to the border of the Direnni Hegemony. This claim should cover the magicka research section marked C in the screenshot.

Luxray
Cat Herder

Post by Luxray »

Claim. Lots of alchemical apparatus, pens for testing destructive magicks on enslaved goblin ne'er-do-wells, and some sort of welkynd laboratory as well.

edit: progress I made instead of sleeping.
sky_int_direnniruin_02C.ESP
(41.6 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
<roerich> woah it's hot in here
<Lord Berandas> it must be Summer.
<Infragris> #hell is meant as a spam and off topic channel. Doing a great job already

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

By Azura, by Azura!

Grant!

Edit: Interesting stuff. The light from the Welkynd stones gives a great atmosphere. How about adding a few enslaved lesser Daedra in here? All the grates makes it easy creating holding cells. I'm not so sure about the planters in an interior, I mean who watered the plants? (if you were planning on adding plants) Hmm, they would probably have some hightechnological watering system in place, but still. I think some longlasting ingredients could still be found here. Void salts, minerals and such.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Luxray
Cat Herder

Post by Luxray »

I'm not adding plants, the plants are all long dead of course. Mineral ingredients would be fine.

Enslaved daedra sound cool!
<Infragris> #hell is meant as a spam and off topic channel. Doing a great job already

Luxray
Cat Herder

Post by Luxray »

Finished, ready to merge with Mirilstaren underground

There is a mini-vault in the tower to fill with loot or perhaps one of teh sought out direnni registers for the KW quest
Attachments
Clean sky_int_direnniruin_02C.ESP
(64.77 KiB) Downloaded 178 times

Return to “Completed”