PC_Data - Requests

Model, texture and sound development of P:C
Moritius
PT Modder

Re: PC_Data - Requests

Post by Moritius » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:57 pm

We deserve this (I'm also waiting because I want to claim one). And then... another settlement will need our help :D.
<ThomasRuz> A cleansing potion, with a nasty side-effect
<rotouns> Drain Spear 50 / 3600s
<ThomasRuz> We shall call it... the potion of impotency!

Leon
PT Modder

Post by Leon » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:12 am

Infragris wrote:
  • Several different tower models with one or two door openings on each level?
  • A single modular tower with different parts that have to be dropped in??
One that's the same as the vanilla towers in terms of openings, 90 degrees from skywalk.
And another one where the ground-level opening hole is below the skywalk, 0 degrees from skywalk.

Actually whatever works for both of us.
Lead Interior Designer & Quality Assurance at Province: Cyrodiil

Leon
PT Modder

Post by Leon » Mon May 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Attachments
Textures Ayleid.rar
(71.57 MiB) Downloaded 74 times

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris » Tue May 17, 2016 9:49 pm

I like the look of all these pieces, and I can see how they would greatly benefit the look of our Ayleid ruins. I sincerely hope we will have all of them and more, in due time. But we only have a restricted number of modelers and texturers, so I would appreciate it if you could make a shortlist of essential pieces that we can focus on in the short term.

Leon
PT Modder

Post by Leon » Wed May 18, 2016 10:23 am

Infragris wrote:I like the look of all these pieces, and I can see how they would greatly benefit the look of our Ayleid ruins. I sincerely hope we will have all of them and more, in due time. But we only have a restricted number of modelers and texturers, so I would appreciate it if you could make a shortlist of essential pieces that we can focus on in the short term.
As seen in the pictures above, these are the very very basic essential pieces:
- Ayleid invert corner
- Ayleid stairs
- Ayleid Doors (both stone and iron, with doorjamb)
- Ayleid pillars (both round and square)
- Ayleid foundation
- Ayleid corners:
[hsimg=]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/670 ... leid16.jpg[/hsimg]

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas » Thu May 19, 2016 3:58 pm

Since they are the easiest of these things, I started with the requested corner pieces today.

Do these pieces fulfill your needs when combined with PC_In_Ar_WHall3Way01 and PC_In_Ar_WHall4Way01? Or did you think of a different kind of corner?
Attachments
ayleid_corners.7z
(52.9 KiB) Downloaded 88 times

Leon
PT Modder

Post by Leon » Thu May 19, 2016 8:53 pm

worsas wrote:Since they are the easiest of these things, I started with the requested corner pieces today.

Do these pieces fulfill your needs when combined with PC_In_Ar_WHall3Way01 and PC_In_Ar_WHall4Way01? Or did you think of a different kind of corner?
Yes, that's the kind of corner I need. But we need a lot more corner pieces than just those three. Anyway, looks good Worsas, awesome. :D

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas » Fri May 20, 2016 11:07 am

The very first and the very last pieces from your overview already exist in the shape of PC_In_Ar_WHall3Way01 and PC_In_Ar_WHall4Way01. The second and third variant can be created by rotating pc_in_ar_rwallexw04.nif. The fourth and fifth variants are pc_in_ar_rwallexw02.nif and pc_in_ar_rwallexw03.nif.

I would much like to see more unique elements in our ayleid ruins beyond the bethesda-designs you posted. But Iit needs some rest and inspiration to do it justice. We have already put so much into this mod project. It would be great, if we could finally see it bear fruit in shape of a full release of Stirk. I know you are aware of the importance and I appreciate your effort that has gone into release relevant things, which is one of the reasons, I wonder, if it wouldn't be a better thing for me to look after your quest files to see, if I can extinguish the bugs, they still have.

Leon
PT Modder

Post by Leon » Fri May 20, 2016 11:20 am

worsas wrote:The second and third variant can be created by rotating pc_in_ar_rwallexw04.nif.
I'm a bit skeptical about that.
worsas wrote:I would much like to see more unique elements in our ayleid ruins beyond the bethesda-designs you posted. But Iit needs some rest and inspiration to do it justice. We have already put so much into this mod project. It would be great, if we could finally see it bear fruit in shape of a full release of Stirk.
Agreed, but these are just the very basics we need, like pillars, walls, foundations ect.
My intention was to revise the Ayleid ruins of Stirk one last time before we release the finished product. But we just are missing a lot of basic Ayleid models that even the release date would be stretched out if we want to do so, revise that is.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas » Sat May 21, 2016 4:32 pm

I'll upload new models piece by piece, so you can have a look while I move forward.

You need to make the double doors activators and add the same script to them that the direnni double doors in skyrim-data have. That will make them work. Those dubious xnif.files just need to be put into the same folder with the other nifs, but you don't add them to the cs.
Attachments
ayleid_doorstuff.7z
(3.76 MiB) Downloaded 70 times

Leon
PT Modder

Post by Leon » Sat May 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Damn those look awesome, good job Worsas! :D

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:37 am

I'm not sure, if I'll manage to make the remaining pieces for the next update. I've been really stressed out lately but I'll see, if I can do it. Maybe it depends on if infragris wants to finish the galleon stuff for this data update aswell. I would maybe use that time-gap to make those pieces then. Also, Roerich wanted to suggest some changes on the markarth tiles yet, if I'm not mistaken.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:28 pm

The galleon pieces are my next priority, but I can't really tell when they will be ready. The interiors are being fiddly.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:24 pm

Here is what I have so far. Let me know what you think about the grate variants with the glowing rim, if I should keep them or stick with the default grate instead.
Attachments
ayleid_stuff_2.7z
(4.43 MiB) Downloaded 70 times

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:10 pm

So unless someone objects, I'm going to ditch the glow-framed grate variant. After some ingame tests the effect these glowing additions should give, isn't really there.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:38 pm

I think that's the right decision. The glow isn't really convincing, I think. The doors themselves are very impressive, though.

Leon
PT Modder

Post by Leon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:51 am

A well that accommodate the Imperial fort tileset, both perfect and broken versions.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:15 am

I have not forgotten about this model request, but I've been struggling with the design for a while. This is what I currently have:
[hsimg=]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/223 ... s/well.jpg[/hsimg]

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:44 am

I think a square shape might look better, with a little pyramidal roof up top.

Thinking about it, didn't Necessities of Morrowind have a good imperial well model? I don't know how they are in terms of permission, though.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:09 am

Leon
PT Modder

Post by Leon » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:03 pm

That looks awesome. We only need a broken version of that well and our burden of using placeholders will vanish. :D

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:35 pm

I've been hoping you would forget about the broken variant, since I knew it would be very difficult to pull of well, but it's done nevertheless. See the internal download section.

Leon
PT Modder

Post by Leon » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:36 pm

worsas wrote:I've been hoping you would forget about the broken variant, since I knew it would be very difficult to pull of well, but it's done nevertheless. See the internal download section.
Thanks!
Leon never forgets something :ugeek:

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:56 pm

Would it be anyhow possible to get all needed models and model updates for Stirk posted until the end of this week?

Then I could start to create the last PC_Data- update and Stirk could finally get finished aswell. Our content gets older and older each day and just getting this little windswept rock behind ourselves would be a great relief.

Also, I could finally put the first version of Tamriel-Data together for testing.

Edit: @Infragris: I would also need the creature/levelled creature - entries you made for Stirk.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Leveled creatures and the tiger lily update are in data update. I won't get the goldenrod meshes ready by the end of the week, sorry. I have a major project due by the fifteenth of august, and it will be impossible for me to dedicate much time to the npc files until then.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Alright, thanks for posting what you have, nevertheless. I'll be a bit more patient then.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:14 pm

Very small proposal/request: could someone make an alternate version of the "pc_dice_vr.dds" texture where the one pip is replaced with a decorative red diamond?

Return to “P:C Asset Development”