Markarth: Imperial Consulate (Sky_iRe_Mk28) [Tristior]

View and discuss completed claims
roerich
Cruel Warlord

Markarth: Imperial Consulate (Sky_iRe_Mk28) [Tristior]

Post by roerich »

Home and office of the Imperial Consul* in the Reach. Interior should include an office, servant quarters, guard quarters as well as the home of the consul.

* I'm not 100% sure about the title, but an Imperial figurehead nonetheless.

T_Nor_FurnR. T_Nor_FurnM & T_Imp_FurnSky for servant areas etc.

Location number 28 on Markarth claim map 4:

The exterior can be found here (use the latest file)
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Tristior
Project Administrator

Post by Tristior »

I'd like to claim this. How much Imperial stuff (rugs, tapestries, clutter, etc.) should there be?

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Consuls working in the provinces are referred to as Proconsuls. A Consul in the Imperial Curia system is either a high-ranking bureaucrat, the appointed administrator of a large district, or the head of an ministry with specific duties. Requires the Fifth Examination and a formal assignment by the Elder Council, affirmed by the Emperor. They are the equivalent of a Count in the Septimite Peerage.

Tristior
Project Administrator

Post by Tristior »

There you go. Would you still call the building a consulate, then? Proconsulate? Mission?

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Maybe a unique name, Blue Palace-style. Or check what TR has done, I think there's a proconsul hanging around Old Ebonheart or narsis or something like that.

Tristior
Project Administrator

Post by Tristior »

Used mad admin skills to claim this. I also propose "Lorchwuir House" as an alternative name.

Tristior
Project Administrator

Post by Tristior »

Ready for review. Pathgridded and lightly NPCed (just for my own gratification - can 100% change later).
Attachments
Sky_iRe_MK28.ESP
(70.88 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Moved to reviewing.

Vern
PT Modder

Post by Vern »

reviewing

Vern
PT Modder

Post by Vern »

reviewed

Name: Sky_iRe_MK28a
Clean: Yes
Lighting: Generally good*
Northmarker: NA
Fits exterior: Yes
Pathgrid: Good
Illegal to Sleep Here: Yes, correct
Gridsnap: Good
Shell: T_Nor_SetMarkarth_X_House_05

Bleeders:

Floaters:
T_Imp_FurnR_Chair_03: back floating off of rug x5

Other:
*replaced the instances where three small window lights were used together with single large ones, swapped the chandeliers to ones with half the radious
swapped out the mixed imp and nord M furniture with Imp R in the front room for consistency and ostentation
replaced the T_Imp_Furn_Tapestry_15 in the dining room with a T_Imp_Furn_TapestryDragon_08 (symbolism)
added some rolled paper to the book shelf in the reception area
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Sky_iRe_MK28b
Lighting: Good, swapped out the multiple small window lights with a single big one.
Pathgrid: Yes, okay same issue with the stairs mostly good
Gridsnap: Good

Bleeders:

Floaters:

Other:
Added door to guardroom
added mirror and cloth to bathroom
swapped out the table and chairs in the guardroom with imp_p variants (to match the bunks), swapped out the furniture in the hallway with imp_r, left the consuls quarters since I assume he's gone native and the bodyguard's since imp_r would look awful and the other two dont fit (would appreciate the sky_imp stuff getting properly filled out though)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Sky_iRe_MK28c
Lighting: Base settings too bright, reduced the radius of most lamps, used the orange light trick for the kitchen
Pathgrid: Yes, clipped through the stairs
Gridsnap: Mostly good had to fix a gap.

Bleeders:

Floaters:

Other:
replaced the iron cooking pots with the new copper, added cook knives and some extra food around the kitchen, added a strawbed, chest and common clothes by fireplace

Merger/NPCer note:
Left the NPC's. Tristior is a quester/chief lore nerd so trust his judgment on these.
Attachments
Sky_iRe_MK28 reviewed.ESP
(73.16 KiB) Downloaded 75 times

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Merging with Markarth Section File.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Return to “Completed”