Vorndgad Forest#19 [Worsas]

View and discuss completed claims
Luxray
Cat Herder

Post by Luxray »

http://i.imgur.com/s85okcp.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Is this intentional in the latest Karthgad file? All the door markers are under the actual town!

Edit: To further clarify, there are no npcs in this file as well. I assume these are still to be re-implemented?
If it's intentional, we can fix the door marker issue in this esp, and then merge to the mainfile I am making, but perhaps there is a newer version of this file?
<roerich> woah it's hot in here
<Lord Berandas> it must be Summer.
<Infragris> #hell is meant as a spam and off topic channel. Doing a great job already

berry
PT Modder

Post by berry »

It's intentional I believe. IIRC, Worsas left the markers where they were in a previous take on Karthgad. It had something to do with Yeti working on Karthgad NPCs (and their housings?) by the time, I think, but I can't find relevant discussion about it now.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

I left the markers where they were, yes and removed npcs from the town. The person putting the doormarkers to their new places should also take care of the north markers within the respective interiors.

Luxray
Cat Herder

Post by Luxray »

I'll do that in this file tomorrow then, and post it as a separate .esp as well as including the same in the exterior merge. Then it will be ready for NPCing either way.
<roerich> woah it's hot in here
<Lord Berandas> it must be Summer.
<Infragris> #hell is meant as a spam and off topic channel. Doing a great job already

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp »

This claim is in Sky_Main, approved.

Return to “Completed”