Snowhawk Mountain|Falkirstad (Sky_xRe_03) [Scamp]

Post progress on your claimed work
worsas
Project Administrator

Snowhawk Mountain|Falkirstad (Sky_xRe_03) [Scamp]

Post by worsas » Tue May 17, 2016 4:48 pm

Claim for the area marked Re_03 on this map:

It's not absolutely clear what needs to be done in this area, probably not much. We should mainly focus discussion on the container plants and the site atop of the mountain. We have thought about turning it into a kyne sanctuary a few times, after all.
- Nord Sky Burial. I've given this some thought for a while, and have tried to write up some concepts as well as put something together in the CS. Inspired by an idea in one of the religion threads. Crude stone Dakhmas on mountaintops and the highest cliff outlooks. Associated with Kyne. Should have a special group of maintainers which may or may not be Fryse Hags (or related to them). Lives close to the Dakhma and does the proper rituals as well as the practical arrangements of the body and such.
The section about Kyne makes me think that we should, indeed, elaborate the function of Snowhawk Peak as a Kyne Sanctuary. The name of the mountain already suggests a connection and the hermit living up there consequently would be the priestess.
Location map thread:
http://project-tamriel.com/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=499" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

roerich
Project Administrator

Post by roerich » Tue May 17, 2016 7:40 pm

I'd still like to see a Kyne sanctuary on the top. I'm not sure if my Dakhma idea is still feasible, or if that would be better on Mt. Draukar after all.

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:33 pm

============= CLAIM UPDATE =============

The original map is now outdated with regard to this claim. An updated outline of this claim area can be found on the map below. This claim will now also feature Falkirstad, as discussed in this thread.

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:38 pm

I'm claiming this for the time being.

Some patchwork on the mountain and working on the #2 border for a seamless transition.

I've got no plans for Falkirstad and it's very likely that I will drop this when the border/mountain stuff is taken care of.

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:43 am

First upload. Mnt Snowhawk rework progress...

Very WIP... layout is finished, but lots of detailing work to do. Floaters, old shading, casperers, texture seams, this file has it all.

Not compatible with Markarth file !
Attachments
Sky_xFF3_v04.7z
(737.46 KiB) Downloaded 30 times

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:36 pm

Eh, just figured I'd post the latest file here, this is still from December so technically very old stuff. Still very dirty. It's not really meant to be looked at together with the neighboring claims.

I'll post an actual update here one of these days that's clean and has the cell borders fleshed out.
Attachments
Sky_xFF3_v07.7z
(722.57 KiB) Downloaded 23 times

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:44 pm

Small update with a clean version and regions assigned.

This will fit together flawlessly with the latest Markarth file v21 and claim 5+6.

Border still wip, will remove this file next week when I post a new one.
Attachments
Clean Sky_xFF3_v10.7z
(734.28 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:08 pm

New file, Falkirstad WIP, border to spiney's claim done. Still has cells that belong to the Markarth section.

Attachments
Sky_xFF3_v20.7z
(898.1 KiB) Downloaded 32 times

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp » Sun May 20, 2018 12:35 pm

New file, v23. Should load perfectly with Rest_exteriors, claim 02 (using the border cells file I uploaded in the claim thread) and Sky_SectionMarkarth_2018-04-03.

Mountain layout still isn't finished, so can't start detailing it properly just yet, but we're getting there slowly.
Attachments
Sky_xFF3_v23.7z
(897.32 KiB) Downloaded 29 times

Return to “Claimed”