Stirk NPCs [Infragris]

View and discuss completed claims
Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

When testing, please make sure you are using the latest Project_Tamriel Data update! Floating objects or bugs may be due to missing assets.

Magamo
Project Administrator

Post by Magamo »

Calimthewe Manor -- Errant loading door in the middle of the cell

OpenMW -- Sload’s Tale, Hassel Manor, and a few other interior to exterior transition doors in the same style allow you to walk right through them into the void (Only in the interiors, this is fine in Morrowind) -- I don't have a complete list of which doors this affects

Lighthouse -- No way to access the light on the lighthouse (A trapdoor leading up might be nice)

World Map -- Cell Markers instead of region painting (Only visible in OpenMW)

Weklynd Stones don’t reemit light when dropped

The Bonewolf, island it’s moored to, cove and wormsoeul secret passage -- All of these seem positively abandoned, yet the ship is in good repair. I'm assuming NPCs will be coming for these spots.

Stirk, Arrest House - architecture misalignment as you go down the stairs. Cell doors appear offset from where they should be.

Hassell Manor -- Second floor bathroom, door bleeds into tub when door is open

All of these were tested on the Stirk v4.5 file. Unless otherwise noted, all things reported are seen in both OpenMW and Morrowind/MCP/MGEXE

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Update to 4.7:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gws7v9s339biz ... .7.7z?dl=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In a dropbox link because the server isn't accepting the file for whatever reason. Note that this update includes external data files, since it would be a waste of time to update the PT_Data again after such a short while. Fixes are:
  • Repaired the Stirk, Arrest House cell
  • Created updated versions of several retextured vanilla objects (planters, small chests)
  • Fixed Calmanwe Manor to not need an internal loaddoor
  • Added pirate NPC's to the Bonewold and northern islands.
  • Fixed door bleeding in Hassell Manor
  • Fixed hair clipping on several meshes (thx, worsas)
  • Fixed Colovian Gauntlet base objects
  • Added Colovian Boots, Black Colovian Fur armor
  • Probably some other stuff I forgot
There are two more basic things to fix. First is dialogue cleaning: merging the quest plugins has caused the Quest Greeting to end up at the bottom of the list. Not a real problem, since they are all sorted by ID, but not really good policy. Also there are one or two lines that need to be cleaned, and most vanilla-topic dialogue should be placed between existing lines to avoid issues (currently, most of it is placed at the very top of the list). Most of this is not absolutely essential, since most dialogue works right now, but good policy for the future.

Second problem are the travel scripts. Currently, the script that needs to move the player from Ebonheart to Stirk does not work. I'm no genius when it comes to scripts, so I would appreciate it if someone could have a look at that.

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Final update:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1iwira9h6t01c ... SP.7z?dl=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
  • All dialogue sorting issues should be corrected
  • Fast travel to and from Ebonheart implemented
This update only contains the .esp file. Make sure to load this up along with the data files form the previous update!

Also, a selection of screenshots for on the Nexus page:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdlfcehk6lv1r ... ns.7z?dl=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Completed”