Anvil Interior Claim PC_i2-Anv67[GodizigelWinter]

Claimed work is Reviewed here before being marked as Complete
Torlof
PT Modder

Anvil Interior Claim PC_i2-Anv67[GodizigelWinter]

Post by Torlof » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:35 pm

Family Crypt
Tbd family crypt: claimant should make just an empty box with no loot and no enemies for now.

Building 67 on this map:

Please use the T_Imp_DngCrypt_I - Set.

The exterior file can be found in this thread.
Always use the latest file.

Kaiel
PT Modder

Post by Kaiel » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:39 pm

Hadrach Family Crypt, possible quest relevant.

GodizigelWinter
PT Modder

Post by GodizigelWinter » Sat May 04, 2019 7:02 pm

Claiming

GodizigelWinter
PT Modder

Post by GodizigelWinter » Tue May 07, 2019 7:26 pm

I think I finished working on this interior. I made emty interior without any misc items, using empty container. It is not som big neglect crypt. Upper room used to be guest room where mourners may stay for a while. On my opinion this room need some rubish to add, empty bottles, pots etc. At the bottom level of the crypt is smal shrine of st Adri and tombs. DoorGtateGarden separating shrine and big, on my opinion must be locked (may be on the quest player get the keys from crypte owner). Tomb also need several expensive weapons and armor near the skeletons.
Attachments
PC-i2-Anv67(2).ESP
(25.43 KiB) Downloaded 6 times

Kaiel
PT Modder

Post by Kaiel » Wed May 08, 2019 12:31 am

There seems to have been some miscommunication here. In our conversation on discord I think I was unclear, the tomb was only marked as empty with no loot due to there being no clear plan for it yet at the time. Since that changed, it is okay to have loot and or items in the deeper part of the crypt. The general idea for this claim ended up being the crypt of the Hadrach family, which used to be a prominent noble family, but is survived only by Akatarina Harach, who has been selling off things to stay afloat. Because of this, she needs the player to go into the tomb, which has fallen into disuse and has some sort of enemy, be it undead or something else, and retrieve some heirloom for her to sell off. If you could, populating the tomb with items like any other claim, trying if you can to keep expensive items deeper into the tomb, to show she has been selling stuff off over time. Sorry for any confusion that happened, and totally understand if you don't want to revise it after already putting in work.

GodizigelWinter
PT Modder

Post by GodizigelWinter » Sun May 12, 2019 5:39 am

Finished version, ready for review. --Some notes-- silver claymore,silver mace silver helm and steel cuirass need script that summon ghost after taken. IronGates should be looked and opend with crypt owner key.

GodizigelWinter
PT Modder

Post by GodizigelWinter » Sun May 12, 2019 5:43 am

New vrsion
Attachments
PC-i2-Anv67(2).ESP
(39.91 KiB) Downloaded 7 times

Return to “Reviewing”