Muskrat [joaonasc]

View and discuss completed claims
Infragris
Project Administrator

Muskrat [joaonasc]

Post by Infragris »

Common wildlife pest in the Colovian regions, whose sandy brown fur, beady eyes and black, scaly tail distinguish it from it's cousin, the common rat. A simple retexture of the vanilla rat with some slight edits to the face to make it look less rattish. Don't worry if you can only do mesh or texture edits. Should drop rat meat (vanilla ingredient) and muskrat fur.

If possible, add a second version with the collar from the Durzog creature attached, for use as a Goblin pet.
Attachments
wildlife_muskrat.jpg
wildlife_muskrat.jpg (18.1 KiB) Viewed 4923 times

joaonasc
Lead of Hammerfell

Post by joaonasc »

Claiming!

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris »

Nice, have fun with it!

joaonasc
Lead of Hammerfell

Post by joaonasc »

Here's the models, i think they are good to go. Any problem, let me know!

notes:
- used the vanilla rat stats for the wild muskat, gave sligthly stronger status for the war muskrat.
- for the name "war muskrat" i just mimicked the war Durzog, since i didn't know what i should use.

edit: Also included the Nif file for the model with the scars, maybe it could be used as a unique enemy for a quest.
Attachments
pc_muskrat.rar
(2.45 MiB) Downloaded 92 times

joaonasc
Lead of Hammerfell

Post by joaonasc »

Update:

The models should be fixed right now, tested on both vanilla and openMW, insted of just the latter.

i noticed some minor bleeding in the model with the collar, i tried to edit the armature but, due the fiddle nature of the vanilla armatures, i could'nt achieve greater results. Guess the the only way would be creating new animations from zero.
Attachments
Muskrat.rar
(1.32 MiB) Downloaded 100 times

Return to “Completed”