Drugs: Indulcet [Kynesifnar]

View and discuss completed claims
Infragris
Project Administrator

Drugs: Indulcet [Kynesifnar]

Post by Infragris »

Indulcet: an expensive drug harvested from luminous algae native to the Ruma Floodlands. In appearance it looks like slightly phosphorescent white pearls or fish eggs. Can be consumed raw or pickled in vinegar. Indulcet produces a sense of serenity, relaxing the body and mind, and enhances creativity and appreciation of music and the arts. Some believe it increases virility. Often used by artists and by those who wish to commune with the saints and spirits. Dibellan cults are especially fond of it. Overdoses can lead to spasms and a loss of motor control.
  • Indulcet plant: A kind of underwater algae or weed consisting of a cluster of small, white, phosphorescent spheres, surrounded by slimy leaves.
  • Raw Indulcet: ingredient, cluster of small white spheres
  • Preserved Indulcet: same as above, but in a decorative jar or pot filled with brine.
  • (Optional) Indulcet spoon: a long spoon following the vanilla silverware textures and style. The spoon is just large enough to hold a single Indulcet pearl.

Pickles

Post by Pickles »

Kynesifnar
PT Modder

Post by Kynesifnar »

I am interested in claiming this one.

Violet
Lead Dev

Post by Violet »

Granted. Happy modeling!

Kynesifnar
PT Modder

Post by Kynesifnar »

While we sort out how the Indulcet plants are supposed to work and look, I thought that I might as well upload all of the other assets and their associated plugin file here.

Currently, raw Indulcet's ingredient effects include fortify personality ("enhances creativity and appreciation of music and the arts"), restore fatigue ("increases virility"), sanctuary ("sense of serenity, relaxing the body and mind"), and damage agility ("spasms and a loss of motor control"). When consumed, preserved Indulcet fortifies personality, damages agility, and creates sound ("often used... by those who wish to commune with the saints and spirits").
Attachments
T_Imp_Indulcet.zip
(591.41 KiB) Downloaded 37 times

Kynesifnar
PT Modder

Post by Kynesifnar »

I am going to bite the bullet and drop this claim for now. The vision of the Indulcet plant which I came to is based on liverwort, with leaf-analogues holding the Indulcet pearls and rhizoids/root-analogues extending from them down into ground. The plant itself would grow underwater with the leaves being a decent height above the ground, but I have not been able to figure out how to create it properly. I have attached my attempt at creating a texture for the leaves if anyone cares to use it in the future.
Attachments
Indulcet Leaves.png
Indulcet Leaves.png (1.83 MiB) Viewed 643 times

Kynesifnar
PT Modder

Post by Kynesifnar »

I've gone over my work on these assets and put them up for review at https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/asset/indulcet. No plants are included, since PT is several years away from regions where they could show up and I am still not sure what they should look like. In the meantime, I think that this thread should be closed once the assets pass review so that there are fewer assets lingering here on the forums.

Taniquetil
Site Admin

Post by Taniquetil »

Closing - handled on TR browser
A far green country, under a swift sunrise
she/her

Return to “Completed”