Gold Coast Interior Claim PC_i2-43 [COMPLETED]

View and discuss completed claims
Matin Sanguine
PT Modder

Re: Gold Coast Interior Claim PC_i2-43 [Unclaimed]

Post by Matin Sanguine »

May I claim this?

For the interior, I'll be doing a 2x3 two level shell built out of the PC_In_GC_CM tileset, mainly using a combination of com_p and com_m furniture pieces. The lighting settings will be copied off of another claim in the town or another similar vanilla interior. The layout of the house will be fairly normal and ordinary in terms of objects used (beds, tables etc.).

Just a quick question, is there any preference for the gender or race of the person living in the interior? I've already set out the contents of interior in a fairly generic fashion that could suit anyone really, but if there's an established idea about who exactly is living in here I would appreciate knowing it, as it would go a long way in helping flesh out the interior and making it feel a bit more unique.

I'm fine for handeling the interior if there isn't, as I can easily just put my own spin on things and a normal house isn't terribly complicated in terms of design.
"SLOAD. SOAP. IS. NOT. SOAP"- TF

"As to where the ash comes from.. f**k if I care." -Sload

"At TR, we LOVE our quests to be steeped in lore, so you'd be able to flex your CHIM there just fine." - Nanu

Matin Sanguine
PT Modder

Post by Matin Sanguine »

First off, sorry for being a bit late on the update, I've had quite a few work-related curveballs thrown at me recently that's been absorbing a great deal of time, preventing me from being more on-point with regards to the update.

Anyway

Update Overview

-Cell created under the name 'PC_i2-43', "Do not sleep here" box checked

-Basic shell of the house completed, along with a few of the major object placements. Detailing the rest should begin in earnest once I figure out what to do with the first floor and what the general concept of the person living here is

-Light settings stolen from a random Pelegiad interior. Honestly I'm fairly rubbish at this so if someone has a better alternative with regards to lighting settings for this interior I'm all ears

-Northmarker set

-Claim cleaned and dependencies to irrelevant master files removed by Wyre Mash
Attachments
PC_i2-43_Matin Sanguine_1.ESP
First Update
(4.14 KiB) Downloaded 131 times

"At TR, we LOVE our quests to be steeped in lore, so you'd be able to flex your CHIM there just fine." - Nanu

Matin Sanguine
PT Modder

Post by Matin Sanguine »

Sure thing, and sorry for the lateness; the past month has been extraordinarily busy/frustrating for me

Update Overview

-Added some lights to the interior, including the fireplace

-Completed major object placements, and made major headway into minor detailing, especially with regards to the study table and dining area

For the most part, I'm pretty satisfied with the claim's layout in a general sense, although certain areas look a bit too sparse and need some further detailing. Otherwise all that remains are some final adjustments and minor detailing and the claim should be completed.
Attachments
PC_i2-43_Matin Sanguine_2.ESP
(8.85 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

Matin Sanguine
PT Modder

Post by Matin Sanguine »

Submitting interior claim for review

Update Overview

-Did some detailing on the upper floor to make it a bit less sparse

-Added a door to the doorframe on the 1st floor

-Other minor adjustments

The closet on the second floor has female clothing in it, but otherwise the claim could fit pretty much anyone living in there.
Attachments
PC_i2-43_Matin Sanguine_3.ESP
File Submitted for Review
(9.85 KiB) Downloaded 144 times

Return to “Completed”