Gold Coast Interior Claim PC_i2-41 [COMPLETED]

View and discuss completed claims
vrolok
PT Modder

Re: Gold Coast Interior Claim PC_i2-41 [Unclaimed]

Post by vrolok »

Okay, I will try doing this house. First task and all that. Any specific recommendations for it?
The interior is going to be PC_In_Str right? Inside a mix of PC and com assets, with PC assets having a priority.

If there are no recommendations, I will most likely do this house for a retired legion soldier or an officer and his wife. Seems very plausible, there are probably quite a few of them around. Well, I am not going to create any NPCs, but the house should to some extent reflect its occupants. Maybe I will add some legion gear, stored away in a locked chest or something like that.

I would only want to see it closer somewhere, so I can clearly see its shape. Can I look at it somewhere? I only downloaded PC_Data and don't think it's in there.

vrolok
PT Modder

Post by vrolok »

Great! Thank you for clarification, I'll start working today and try finishing it in a few days without rushing.

vrolok
PT Modder

Post by vrolok »

Okay, another quick question. I was wondering about the size and decided to check original Morrowind use of the same house shape. Let's just say that they have this incredible TARDIS effect "Bigger on the inside". Much bigger, I might add.

Should I stick closer to the actual house size or copy original game in this aspect?

vrolok
PT Modder

Post by vrolok »

In that case, I will just go with vanilla Morrowind which is actually quite bigger, but I have never noticed. Which just says my perception is not so good :P Maybe, a little bit smaller than vanilla, they are actually ridiculous, now that I look at them :lol:

Luxray
Cat Herder

Post by Luxray »

You can generally check previous completed claim for similar houses to find what size your shell should be.
<roerich> woah it's hot in here
<Lord Berandas> it must be Summer.
<Infragris> #hell is meant as a spam and off topic channel. Doing a great job already

vrolok
PT Modder

Post by vrolok »

Okay, I think it may be done, at least I hope. Pathgrid is there, North Marker I made specific for this house, resting is illegal.
As I said, this is a house of a retired legion soldier. Quite a succesful life he had.
He and his wife live alone, boys serve in the legion, girls already married, so they enjoy the rest of the life together.
I made a small house with a kitchen area and a small dining place; a study, where the veteran remembers his army days; and a bedroom. Thankfully beds don't have to be accessible on the sides, otherwise I would've never fit it in. As such, it is clumped, but plausible.
Check it out, I hope it's good. I need somebody else to look at it, I can't see any mistakes, but I am not yet that experienced, so I might be missing something.

It might've been quicker than I thought :lol:
Attachments
PC_i2-41_vrolok_cleaned.ESP
(13.91 KiB) Downloaded 202 times

vrolok
PT Modder

Post by vrolok »

I am glad! It might be because it's more similar to Oblivion interiors, which I have done in the past. Still, I am really glad to hear that it looks decent enough, since I am still a noob in Morrowind modding :geek:

Return to “Completed”