Gold Coast Interior Claim PC_i2-2 [COMPLETED]

View and discuss completed claims
worsas
Project Administrator

Gold Coast Interior Claim PC_i2-2 [COMPLETED]

Post by worsas »

Thread on the previous forum:
http://provincecyrodiil.project-tamriel ... 195&t=1063" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tes96
PT Modder

Post by Tes96 »

Why is this in reviewing when it was reviewed last month? Do you want another review with this?
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Leon wrote:Clean: Yes
Fits Exterior: Yes
Northmarker Set: No
Loading Errors: NO
Illegal To Sleep Here: No, not needed, it's a Barrow.

Review:
"PC_In_Col_BarrRubl" floating
"PC_Misc_Col_clay_platter" floating
"misc_skull00" floating
"contain_corpse00" floating
"PC_Col_Barr_Jar1" floating
"Misc_Quill" floating
"ingred_bonemeal_01" floating
"light_com_candle_06_64" caspering
"chest_small_01_gold_ran" bleeding

Comment:
Added some black squares to shape the interior a bit and rotated some candles.
@Tes96: Thanks for pointing this out. It was a simple oversight on everybodys part.
Attachments
PC_i2-2_Leon.ESP
(17.49 KiB) Downloaded 122 times

Scamp
Lesser Daedra

Post by Scamp »

Not an oversight really, P:C's review system has always been different from the ShotN one. Any interior needs to be reviewed once, and then finalized by either SamirA or me (similar to the TR reviewing process). Should've had its name changed to "FINALIZING" though, yes.

Do you guys want to get rid of this policy?

Tes96
PT Modder

Post by Tes96 »

Scamp wrote:Not an oversight really, P:C's review system has always been different from the ShotN one. Any interior needs to be reviewed once, and then finalized by either SamirA or me (similar to the TR reviewing process). Should've had its name changed to "FINALIZING" though, yes.

Do you guys want to get rid of this policy?
Well it takes twice as long to review. On the other hand a final reviewer can find things missed by the other reviewer. But I'm sure a 3rd and 4th reviewer could do the same. I don't really think it's necessary. It's certainly helpful, yes, but not necessary to thoroughly review an interior. Even if an interior does make it to the final stage and there are some mistakes, chances are the player will never notice them, and even if they do, they can always be fixed in updates by reporting errors on the bethsoft forum. (Example: SHotN Karthwasten house #03 interior not matching exterior. Most players won't pay attention to the shape of the exterior and thus not notice that the interior for karthwasten #03 clearly doesn't match its exterior).
"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."

Return to “Completed”