Gold Coast Interior Claim PC_i2-12 [COMPLETED]

View and discuss completed claims
worsas
Project Administrator

Gold Coast Interior Claim PC_i2-12 [COMPLETED]

Post by worsas »

Scamp wrote:Iron mine, this is supposed to be a well-secured place and could go deeper.

Exterior Location: #2 on this map

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

I took the liberty of granting this for now. Or should I wait on Scamp or SamirA in future? (are any of these head of interiors?)

Have fun at it!

Luxray
Cat Herder

Post by Luxray »

He's not dead? Awesome!
<roerich> woah it's hot in here
<Lord Berandas> it must be Summer.
<Infragris> #hell is meant as a spam and off topic channel. Doing a great job already

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

There are some gold coast cave pieces, yes. I think that people get to see the vanilla cave pieces in abundancy in vanilla and TR, already. No point in keeping using them.

Also, take care to download the latest version of PC_Data from here:
viewtopic.php?f=103&t=96" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some of the containers have been deleted, so use the latest version to ensure that you are not placing those around.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

And yes, she's already looking beautiful. :mrgreen:
Indeed. Looking great already.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

I think mechanical would be better. Something like magical elevators or other things utilizing magic for all-day purpose should be reserved for places where mages are at work, like telvanni areas in mw or holdings of the mages guild.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Usually you shouldn't be adding npcs on your own. At SHOTN we have some kind of special arrangement that interior and exterior-modders are allowed to add npcs the way they envision them in this place. But the npcer will ultimately decide, if those npcs will make it into the final game. As for pathgrids, if they are done right, they are probably ok.

We are so few people here, that we are not really at need for rigid regulations, I think.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

We haven't ever decided on doing interiorizing different from TR, so you shouldn't be adding creatures or NPCs to your claims.

I'm a bit of a laissez faire - person though and, frankly, there is currently nobody active at P:C but you, me, Infragris and St Jiub. That's why I'd suggest leaving your creatures in and letting the npcer deal with them later, even though we have a different regulation in place.

berry
PT Modder

Post by berry »

All worked smoothly for me. Rode up, then down, tried jumping and menumode - no issues encountered. Also - this mine is simply jaw-dropping.

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

The elevator worked just fine for me aswell. However, the grate door with the two switches still needs debugging. It went two times up and two times down respectively, and did funny things in general upon activating both switches several times. But both the elevator and the switches are really great aspects in this cave. Something similar should be used in our later dungeons.

This mine is extremely well-made. I didn't believe my eyes when following the rails in the lower part of the cave and coming across that waterway and entering yet another huge cave room.

Return to “Completed”