worsas
Project Administrator

Anvil Interior Claim PC_i2-Anv38[Kaiel]

Post by worsas » Thu May 18, 2017 3:24 pm

House of a captain.

Building 38 on this map:

Please use the T_Imp_SetGC_I - Set.
38. Harrik Oaken-Hull’s House
a. Harrik Oaken-Hull (Nord, m, sailor) Captain of the Serpent’s Wake. A well-to-do merchant captain and occasional buccaneer. Spends long times at sea. People look down on Hanrik for marrying a local Bosmer from the poor district.
b. Hasathil (Bosmer, f, commoner) Wife of Harrik Oaken-Hull. Has some difficulty with the locals over her marriage.
The exterior file can be gotten from this thread. Always use the latest file.

Iskuss1418
PT Modder

Re: Anvil Interior Claim PC_i2-Anv38[Unclaimed]

Post by Iskuss1418 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:29 am

New exterior:
Last edited by Iskuss1418 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iskuss1418
PT Modder

Post by Iskuss1418 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:36 am

Not here anymore.

Kaiel
PT Modder

Post by Kaiel » Sat May 26, 2018 5:37 pm

I had been working on this in my showcase thread previously, this is my first update since becoming a member. The file includes the fixed layout(split the double high side rooms off the dining room into two floors connected by trapdoors) as well as a basic(large pieces) furniture setup for all the rooms except the two hallways. The layout goes:

First floor left to right: Servant Quarters-> foyer/hallway-> Grand Dining Room with kitchen and general storage siderooms
Second Floor: Small Library/Living Room->hallway
Third Floor: Washroom/private storage-> Hasathil's workshop/hallway-> bedroom w/closet
Attachments
Clean PC_i2-Anv38.ESP
(27.39 KiB) Downloaded 1 time

Kaiel
PT Modder

Post by Kaiel » Sun May 27, 2018 6:09 am

Heading to bed so figured I'd update the thread before I go. Attached a new file, added northmarker, detailing mostly finished for kitchen, dining room, and general storage area, some work done on other areas but nothing near finished(note, will be changing the layout of bedroom a bit to accomodate a fireplace to match the existing chimney. Additionally, a chimney needs to be added above the kitchen area, I have marked the location with the circle on this screenshot:
Will do more work on this tomorrow, maybe finish it depending on how much time I have.

roerich
Project Administrator

Post by roerich » Sun May 27, 2018 7:18 pm

Very good, remember to make a note like this for the merger in your final upload, where you specify that the chimney needs to be added/moved. When merging 50 ints, you can easily overlook stuff, and you rarely read the entire claim thread for each int.

NOTE TO MERGER: ADD CHIMNEY TO EXT.

Return to “Claimed”